[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best song off this record?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What is the best song off this record?
>>
>>74575242
BE STRONG
>>
i like the one with the clear editing. i usually know track names of albums but filth is so same sounding that it's hard to tell, at least after only a few listens
>>
>>74575242
Blackout
>>
FLEX YOOOOUURR MUUUUUUUSCLLEEEEESSSS
>>
Weakling
>>
I'll CUT OFF MY RIGHT HAND
>>
Off topic but could someone please put the "Long Slow Screw" concert video back on YouTube? Relevant because alot of tracks on this album are on there.
>>
>>74575615
>https://youtu.be/GdioYyVdirY
Is this blocked in your country or something?
>>
>>74575700
Nahhh I just should have searched. It was taken down and that one posted a few months ago. My bad and thank you! It's a great vid.
>>
BE HARD
>>
How do I get into Swans?

I like TBK and SFTB (Which helps me to sleep for some reason) But I think SFTB is way too long and some songs in it just sound like garbage to me (Like yum yab killers) Am I too impatient to enjoy this kind of music?
>>
File: Body to Body Job to Job.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Body to Body Job to Job.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>74576951
If you liked TBK, you'll love The Seer & Glowing Man, Great Annihilator is also essential

If you want to get into their goth rock era, listen to Burning World through Love of Life.
>>
>>74577044

Thanks, I will listen to it

I don't know if it's Gira's story or the unique sound but something about Swans really lures me to listen to them even though i don't get them most of the time
>>
>>74575242
Right Wrong is underrated, but the answer is still the obvious.
>>
File: The Consumer.jpg (101KB, 299x475px) Image search: [Google]
The Consumer.jpg
101KB, 299x475px
>>74577115
Michael Gira's a pretty unique guy, if not a bit fucked up. It's not a bad idea to listen to his solo album Drainland either.
>>
>>74575242
Thank You always stood out to me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.