[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

helo this is tront im sory you dident like my latest e p as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: tront.jpg (606KB, 1332x1116px) Image search: [Google]
tront.jpg
606KB, 1332x1116px
helo this is tront

im sory you dident like my latest e p as much as the spervious one

its just that aticus made this raelly cool sound gear to make it even more sharsh and violet than not the tactual events

but then i broke all the dials and kbobs with my hands becuase of my super stregth

but if you add a litle violence to it i promise its even better than not the catucal events

thats why its caled add voilence
>>
you'll never be idem
>>
>>74569350
we love you tront, u du u
>>
Can't stand tront. Worse than Choa.
>>
>>74569547
mean
>>
>>74569350
But tront I liked add violence
>>
>>74569350
But add violence is better than not the actual events. Never understood the whole "angry, addict Trent was best Trent" argument. I mean, it's a good thing Broken was recorded, if you want to hear that again go listen to it again. Give us fans more experimentation, give us something new and challenging, make an ep so far ahead of it's time that it takes us 5 years to get it like you did with the fragile. Get Mariqueen involved! (Yea, I fucking said it.)

Secretly, i hope tool finishes their album in time for them and nine inch nails to hit the road together call it the "oh yea this is what live music is supposed to be like." tour.
>>
>>74569350

I love u trent
>>
>>74569999
also, quads for the fucking truth.
>>
>>74569999
sounds like pasta
>>
>>74569350
No problem tront, we still love you
>>
>>74569999

> still believes in the new tool record

nice quads btw
>>
What? People are hating Add Violence now? When it came out everyone was loving it. Fuck this board.
>>
>>74570252
it'll happen, they are contractually obligated to another one.

>>74570265
no one hates add violence. that's just bait my man.
>>
>>74570252
Adam is just being his usual super obsessive self over the music.
>>
bumpovich
>>
>>74570252
H-he has to release it sooner or later, right?
>>
>>74571856
of course. let's just hope it isn't awful. the only thing worse than waiting for a release after a decade of waiting is for it to be shitty.
>>
anyone else get the physical component to add violence? is the model and serial numbers a log in name and password? are we in a new arg?
>>
>>74570252
>>74570315
>>74571856
>>74571946
Tool is so dead, that Maynard doesn't even talk like he's in the band anymore, more like he's just a guest on a project. That Joe Rogan interview felt that way, at least.
>>
>>74572315
that's how he's always rolled tho. that one dude that left APC and joined QoTSA talked a bit of shit saying at least josh is around when they write music. however, since maynard doesn't play an instrument there's and never tries to make music fit lyrics he's already written there's no reason for him to be there. a man can only nurse their thumb with their asshole for so long while Adam and the boys are rainmanning on the music. so they do their thing send it to him and he does his thing, he sends it back, if everyone is satisfied, they record it. i think it's kind of shitty maynard has taken a brunt of the blame for the delays but everyone assumes the lead singer is the one in charge so it comes with the territory but i can see his frustration with it too.
>>
>full webster hall show has been posted.

http://ninlive.com/shows/2017/20170731.html
>>
>>74569350
hi tront
>>
>gets clean
>gets swole
>gets a fine qt wife
name a bigger unJUST in music
>>
>>74572418
>however, since maynard doesn't play an instrument
This isn't really true. Maynard can play bass, keyboards and has played guitar. He's played guitar on Triad. Not claiming he's very talented at them.
>>
but i liked it, tront :(
>>
File: Screenshot_21.png (1MB, 823x629px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_21.png
1MB, 823x629px
>>74573313
>full
Not entirety due to the guy's battery dying, but it's a good recording.

>>74569350
Nice bait, but AV > NTAE, and I loved NTAE, but Add Violence feels much more special "This Isn' The Place" is a fucking master piece.
>>
File: and you could have it all v2.jpg (83KB, 850x469px) Image search: [Google]
and you could have it all v2.jpg
83KB, 850x469px
biopic when

could be done in the same fashion as that bob dylan movie with multiple actors over multiple periods of his life.
>>
>>74575372
Just turn one of his conceptual albums into a movie in "The Wall" style.
>>
>>74574076
he got swole before he got clea. i think he was just getting his vein to pop
>>
>>74574076
might sound lame but I find trent pretty inspirational
>>
>>74575948
He got clean, then he got swole as a distraction.
>>
>>74576219
revisionist history
>>
File: Reznor 2000 vs 2010.jpg (140KB, 612x716px) Image search: [Google]
Reznor 2000 vs 2010.jpg
140KB, 612x716px
>>74576249
if by swole, you mean coke bloated, then yes. Yes he did get swole first
>>
>>74576219
the best way to get clean is to get /fit/ Dude's a huge inspiration
>>
>>74576290
JUST UNFUCK MY SHIT
>>
>>74576103
whats not to find inspirational, he beat the industry all the while doing his own thing. then he helps establish the best streaming service available. it's quite the list of achievements really. and he's not done yet.
>>
>>74569999
only if tool opens with a 20 minute set (so like two songs plus a 3 minute rant) to make us appreciate how much better nine inch nails is. why would i ever willingly listen to tool
>>
>>74577805
New David Fincher soundtrack when?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.