[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Unpopular Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (73KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
73KB, 1440x1080px
Morrissey's solo stuff is better than anything The Smiths ever did. Just gotta take off your nostalgia goggles.
>>
>>74565101
Smiley Smile is better than Smile would ever have been had it been finished
>>
i love kanye west's personality but i can't stand his music
>>
i have one that's related

I've always thought the Queen is Dead was good but not that great and their self-titled debut is by far the best thing they put out and that it's a masterpiece.

reel around the fountain is their best song
>>
I actually have a cuckolding fetish and I set up meetings for guys to fuck my GF while I watch
>>
>>74565101
Even more unpopular opinion:
Kill Uncle is one of his best albums.
>>
>>74565173
I believe this too. They're albums got progressively worse. Strangeways is actually trite
>>
>>74565173
I agree that Fountain is their best song but I still think Queen is their best album. S/t has some skippable tracks like Miserable Lie and Hand in Glove while Queen is pretty much flawless from start to finish.
>>
>>74565588
I love both of those tracks
hand in glove is the worst track musically, I agree, but the lyrics are great
>hand in glove, the sun shines out of our behinds
>>
>>74565662
also Never Had No One Ever has always been really bad to me
overall I like Queen a little better than Meat Is Murder but I don't dislike any tracks on Meat Is Murder
>>
>>74565173
For me it goes
1. Strangeways
2. TQID
3. Meat Is Murder
4. S/T

S/T has some great songs but I think the production really holds the project back. My favorite smiths related thing is Hatful simply because of the production and how it made their first songs so much better.

>>74565583
Re listen to strangeways bro. It's their non-compilation masterpiece. Curious tho to why you don't like it.
>>
>>74565855
I'm >>74565173 and I agree about the production. Have you heard this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjA7rcznPf8
I wish so badly that Troy Tate had produced the official album release
>>
>>74565855
>My favorite smiths related thing is Hatful simply because of the production and how it made their first songs so much better.

Agree with this

>>74565855
>Re listen to strangeways bro. It's their non-compilation masterpiece. Curious tho to why you don't like it.

Idk what it is, it just sounds full of itself. The lyrics aren't as impassioned as the s/t for me, the music is boring. I've always preferred a raw sound over high production value. I think Johnny Marr is overrated as a guitarist/songwriter. Musically the only interesting albums to me are MiM and s/t. Not that they're overrated imo.
>>
>>74566021
I think in s/t Marr reached almost the apex of jangle guitar songwriting in a few tracks. what's amazing is he and Peter Buck were doing it at the same time independently of each other
>>
I enjoy listening to all types of music and don't like the hive mind seen on this board.
>>
>>74565191

>>>/leftypol/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.