[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Varg Vikerness - what's in my bag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2740.jpg (162KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2740.jpg
162KB, 1000x666px
What's in his bag /mu/
>>
a guide to european flora
a gun
3 rpgs
>>
The head of the local rabbi
>>
>>74564412
>1000x666
muh boy
>>
>Ancient Nordic artifact of Thor (aka some twigs this snow bigger glued together)
>fairy dust from living out in the forest
>poo

The list goes on
>>
A bomb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_(Israeli_band)

>After five years underground, the band released another live demo, Millions Slaughtered (1990), with a new line-up and a genre shift towards the death/doom realms. This demo sold 1,500 copies and led to a record deal with the German label Morbid Records. In the film Global Metal, drummer Nir Nakav recounted a story relating to the demotape that somehow ended up in the hands of the Norwegian Varg Vikernes, who contacted the band and noted that while he appreciated the music, he loathed the anti-Holocaust lyrics and wished the band to perish in the Gulf War. The band, infuriated, replied with a strongly worded letter; a few days later the band was contacted by local police, who had found a bomb in the mail from Norway.[1] The band's official website describes this story in the following manner: "SALEM was formed in 1985 along with the newly born extreme metal scene and released 2 demo tapes called: "Salem"(1986) and "Destruction till Death"(1987). Back than, SALEM were in very good relations with Mayhem`s founder Euronymous who offered SALEM relocation to Norway and joining the black metal inner circle. Varg Vikernes of Burzum who disliked the band's ideals thought differently and sent to vocalist Ze'ev Tananboim an explosive envelope by mail."
>>
>>74564412
He says Power Slave is one his favourite albums. So that I guess
>>
>>74564459
wtf is wrong with Varg
>>
File: classical and bleep general.png (39KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
classical and bleep general.png
39KB, 700x700px
>>
>>74564482
No wait it was Somewhere in time
>>
File: varg apu baby.png (365KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
varg apu baby.png
365KB, 642x361px
>>74564520
He is a very charming psychopath
>>
>>74564412
a knife (for self-defense)
>>
The Cure and techno
>>
File: R-10065980-1491031520-5301.jpeg.jpg (122KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
R-10065980-1491031520-5301.jpeg.jpg
122KB, 600x629px
>>74566368
Do you think Varg listens to Varg?
>>
>>74564412
Probably carrots and cauliflower and other locally grown farmer's market food.
>>
>>74564412
S U N
B A T
H E R
>>
>>74564412
A broken lamp.
>>
>>74564412
>>
He have two videos of which music influenced him, both metal and non-metal music, so I guess he would pic the music that appears on those ideos
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.