[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Twats.jpg (58KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Twats.jpg
58KB, 700x394px
So I want to get into The Who but I hate le hotel trashing crazy drug addict rockstar type of bands, I hate dad rock, I hate fucking mods, I hate the nose and face of the guitarist and the face of the fucking singer. Should I even try to get into them? Why should I even try to get into them? Do I even want to get into them? I don't want to get into them fuck off.
Is there a band with a more punchable face???
>>
>>74561841
Good, you talked yourself out of it.
>>
the who is really only relevant for people who want to give the impression they know something about music

beyond that who the fuck really listens to that shit

but mod stuff is rad though
>>
If you hate them for those retarded reasons then no don't listen to them because your feeble brain will not be able to comprehend their Modness
Otherwise no don't listen to them, they suck
>>
>>74562072
>but mod stuff is rad though
I only know the jam. And I fucking love them
>>74562137
2cool4me, I was joking about mods.
>>
>>74562161
yes carnation is one of the greatest of their work
>>
CONTRARIAN!
>>
>>74562161
The Jam is fucking amazing. Sound Affects is one of my favourite albums
>>
>>74564040
That's a great album, but I find it a little weak when compared to Setting Sons and All Mod Cons.

Still has it's moments, but then again, I don't think The Jam ever put out a bad album. I even like The Gift, and I think that's their worst.
>>
>>74561841
6/10 for the effort
>>
>>74561841
Literally Who?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.