[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else obsessed with Scott Walker? He has to be the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Anyone else obsessed with Scott Walker? He has to be the most underrated musical genius of all time.
>>
he's hardly underrated, anon. really good though.
>>
>>74560324
i seriously never hear him mentioned anywhere, hardly even on /mu/. Never seen him on any list of influential musicians. Honestly I probably would have never heard of him if not for a random google search
>>
>>74560317
Still haven't listened, actually. Where would you recommend I start? I know his recent albums are much more... Difficult than his earlier works.
>>
File: Tim-Buckley-Layout-F31_web.jpg (542KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
Tim-Buckley-Layout-F31_web.jpg
542KB, 1200x803px
>blocks your path
>>
>>74560512
Nite Flights,,Climate of Hunter, Tilt, The Drift, Bish Bosch in that order then his other stuff. Honestly you can start anywhere though.
>>
>>74560552
Alright, thanks!
>>
>>74560420
do you want him to be discussed to death?
>>
>>74560420
considering the kind of music he made/makes, his audience is quite large. not really underrated. pretty sure there was just a concert dedicated to his work at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
>>
>>74560317
climate of hunter is so damn good

the stuff he did on Nite Flights is great too. Nite Flights is maybe my favourite song of all time
>>
>>74560530
tim buckley is fucking nothing compared to scott. fuck you for even suggesting that. you dont deserve to live
>>
>>74560317
i prefer his first four albums to his later stuff honestly, his Jacques Brel covers and originals from that time are great
>>
yes, Tilt is fucking awesome
>>
>>74562190
Calm down, autismo
>>
>>74562237
off yourself
>>
>>74560512
highly recommend you start with scott 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XprkIbphGf8
His experimental stuff is cool too
>>
>>74562359
you first
>>
I really enjoy Scott's stuff, some if his albums are included in my all time favorites

I would say that zappa was more underrated though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.