[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Bowie was the greatest human to have ever lived.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Heroes pic.jpg (188KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Heroes pic.jpg
188KB, 1500x1500px
David Bowie was the greatest human to have ever lived.
>>
Maybe?
>>
>Bowie
>Human
>>
I agree
>>
no, he was an overrated hack who disguised his limited creativity very well.
any person with decent taste can recognize this and knows he has only 2 good albums(low and heroes) and the rest range from mediocre to full blown trash.
>>
File: cropped-1366-768-730176.jpg (674KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-1366-768-730176.jpg
674KB, 1366x768px
>>74560309
*alien to ever live.
>>
>>74560373
This but unironically.
>>
>>74560295
I mean I'm the dude from the last Bowie thread who spent like two full 2000 character posts talking about how I got into Bowie and how much I enjoy his music, and I'd disagree.
I mean, Bowie didn't find the polio vaccine, sooooo.
>>
>>74560309
This
>>
>>74560309
hmm
>>
bowie general basically?

So, can we agree outside, even though it's long as fuck and the whole concept is a bit daft, is his most underrated album?

I feel the reason it failed is that Bowie still had that commercialized world view from the 80's, if he had fully embraced the weirdness (like it sounds like on the Leon outtakes) it would have been better
>>
>>74560722
point. But I think Heathen is his most underrated album.
>>
>>74560477
People with polio had it coming anyways
>>
>>74560722
>>74560722
I listened to the "Outcide" and "Incide" reorders recently, they were fairly interesting. Incide full embraces the weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFpxA29eK9E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCx7webTpuA
>>
>>74560295
No
>>74560373
Correct
>>
File: bowie capitan.jpg (43KB, 410x750px) Image search: [Google]
bowie capitan.jpg
43KB, 410x750px
Bowie was a chameleon and renaissance man.
He had a toe dipped in the fine art world, fashion, the occult, pop music, the underground, theater, right wing politics, left wing politics, he was handsome and had huge dick.
His albums are like time capsules.
If you find he earliest music he made he is making 1950's style rock, and then turns into mod and makes music like the kinks, then turns into into a folk guy and writes songs about dylan, then comes into his own when glam rock hits.Over time he dabbles in soul, electronic, pop, art music.
Even on his last album, he turned his death into a work of art and was aware of trends to the point that he was influenced by kendrick lamar.

Dude might as well been an alien cause when you think about it its insane how he could seamlessly just glide genre to genre, be respected by hipster and top 40 faggots, and was always relevant
>>
>>74560858
did not expect to see bowie's bulge tonight
>>
>>74561039
here he is being a sjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMhFyWEMlD4

Here he is being a mystical nazi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSQHFUe6Y5s

I have no idea how he got away with it
>>
>>74561127
boys keep swinging is more about being a very macho bisexual than an sjw
no doubts that the thin white duke is a mystical nazi, though.
...the retuuuuuurn of the thin white duke, throwing daaaaaarts in lovers' eyyyyyes...
HEEEEEEEEEEEEERE ARE WE
>>
File: heresyouryoudb.jpg (75KB, 642x650px) Image search: [Google]
heresyouryoudb.jpg
75KB, 642x650px
>>74560373
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.