[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What music does your mom or dad listen to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: dadcore.jpg (211KB, 1920x1064px) Image search: [Google]
dadcore.jpg
211KB, 1920x1064px
My dad, he's 58
>>
>>74555897
>Duke
Good man
>>
>>74555897
>kate bush
>new order
have your parents split up? has your dad been feeling lonely and in need of companionship?
>>
My mom loves Johnny Cash, Harry Chapin, The Beatles and Simon & Garfunkel. She also loves the soundtrack to Man of La Mancha. She's 51.
>>
good New Order album
>>
>>74555897
80s in general, elvis too and some popular songs of their youth
>>
>>74555897
He's only mentioned The Doors.
>>
>>74555897
Mum likes mostly radio shit or stuff from the 80s/90s. Dad is pretty much ultimate pleb tier, listens to whatever is on the radio or 911 conspiracy podcasts. Step Mum is probably the worst because she thinks she has the best taste out of anyone and but mostly listens to the coldplay and pink

why do parents always have to have such shitty taste?
>>
My dad loves windham hill stuff and British rock stuff like the police or the clash. Before pandora and all that he used to buy cds from artists he liked one song of so we used to listen to bands like eddie from ohio and nickel creek.
My mom likes steely dan
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.