[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me that i'm not the only person on this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: GCqdS-k4AI_l.jpg (114KB, 594x369px) Image search: [Google]
GCqdS-k4AI_l.jpg
114KB, 594x369px
that gets really annoyed when some people that I hate find out about a band i like. I mean I'm not even patrician but when I see these pathetic people with 100% plebbit taste I just fucking can't. I like something that isn't popular at all, somehow these people find out about that (probably copy it from me) and now they're "big fans". It really makes me puke. Please don't pretend that you're actually not like that, I know you are and if I need to be honest then I'm really proud of being a fucking asshole.
>>
I have diagnosed autism and even I've never seen something that autistic.
>>
If you hate someone why are you keeping tabs on their music taste?
>>
File: giphy.gif (796KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
796KB, 320x286px
>Find really good band
>Their music gets featured in some trash show/movie/game/trailer a few months later
>>
>>74552725
You're talking about Low Roar aren't you?
>>
>>74552709
I'm OP and I don't have diagnosed autism but I probably have ADHD.
>>
>popularity perspective so warped that if an artist can break 10k views they're mainstream
How to stop this?
>>
>>74552721
Well I hate them (honestly I hate almost everyone) but they don't know that, they think we're friends while they really get on my nerves. I can't fucking stand them but I try to be nice to them.
>>
>>74552833
You can't, blame it on the internet.
>>
>>74552866
Sort your life out anon
>>
>>74552682
The bands I like don't tend to be "popularized" very easily, I've never had this problem
>>
>>74552682
Try not listening to pleb shit that attracts normies you basic bitch.
>>
>>74552682
The higher the quantity of people who experience quality music, the more widespread the positive impact of the aforementioned art is.
Long story short, everyone should get a taste of high-art color and sonic palettes. It's a good thing. You're just really unevolved.
>>
>>74552682
You sound like an ugly manlet that can't compete with other dudes in conventional ways so you lowered to competing with music. Pathetic, honestly.

Protip: quit being such an insecure judgemental douchebag and will be better.
>>
>>74554228
damn...
>>
>>74552682
Welcome to the literally everyone who was passionate about something in the internet age club.
Not even virgin hobbies like anime is safe from being plebified.
>>
File: 1466481525027.jpg (84KB, 622x757px) Image search: [Google]
1466481525027.jpg
84KB, 622x757px
>>74554228
deltet
>>
>>74554228
It's over.
/mu/ can not recover from this.
>>
>>74554549
Seriously though, shit.
>>
>>74552682
bumping this thread until everyone on this board sees THAT reply
>>
>>74554228
Kek
>>
>>74552682
I was like this during my 16-17 year old hipster phase around the time I started going on /mu/

If you're in your 20s and you're still in this mindset you should probably kill yourself
>>
>>74552782
He said a good band, so no.
>>
>>74552682
Teenager.
>>
Go back to Deddit, hipster trash!
>>
>>74552682
I used to. Now I'm just happy that I have someone to talk to about the artist in question when they do become discovered by someone else. Don't you want the artist to make money so they can keep making music?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.