[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIAM GALLAGHER IS LOSING IT ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13

>>
LMAO
>>
cocaine bender?
>>
What's he calling out Mavers for?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
OH MY GAWD, WHO THE HELL CARES?
>>
fucking potato as you were LG x
>>
>>74551018
>Family Guy memes
>2010 + 7

hmmmm
>>
File: Lee Mavers.jpg (60KB, 551x585px) Image search: [Google]
Lee Mavers.jpg
60KB, 551x585px
>Son of a gun I'm ready to go toe to toe with mavers
>I'm the best songwriter in the world Lee mavers I'd destroy
Fucking hell lads, he's lost the plot
Are we Team Mavers or Team Liam?
>>
Cocaine Supernova
>>
>>74550843
>>74550887
>>74550989
>>74551013
>>74551018
Friendly reminder that As You Were is going to be AOTY
>>
>>74551018
this
>>
>>74551061
No. Wall of Glass was a decent tune despite the earsplittingly awful mixing job, but the other songs are so bland and forgettable it hurts.
>>
>>74551089
He released the worst songs as singles to make sheeple like you think it won't be aoty
>>
So that's where la comes from
>>
that can't be from just coke, mates
>>
>>74551053
>Are we Team Mavers or Team Liam?

Liam is an opinionated, socially crippled, egomaniacal cretin. He is /mu/ personified. Of course we're Team Liam.
>>
Apparently he just played a really awful gig in Manilla (it's now Tuesday there) and instead of going to sleep, he's stayed up the entire night and into the day doing coke and drinking and ranting on twitter despite the fact that he has to be in NYC for the Colbert show with Scaramucci and the dude from Better Call Saul tonight.
>>
>>74551222
Trips confirm
>>
Matthew 16:26
> For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
>>
>>74551018
BETER
>>
I can't fucking understand what is he talking about all the time in his tweets
>>
>>74551448
Sounds like he's having a mental breakdown
>>
>>74551490
probably have to be american
I don't understand shit either
>>
>>74550843
Is it normal that I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A FUCKING SHIT THAT HE IS SAYING?
>>
>>74551275
Is Colbert done live? When that's on can someone here stream is, because it'll be top banter with Liam on
>>
>>74551275
>he has to be in NYC for the Colbert show with Scaramucci and the dude from Better Call Saul tonight.

holy shit this is going to be a disaster. Pissed off Liam being up for presumably 36 hours, on a drink and drug bender, with another volatile loudmouth asshole.

He's going to completely lose his shit on live tv in front of all of America.
>>
>>74551590
No
>>
>>74551582
Basically he's on about how great the Real People are, then he started slagging off Lee Mavers and the La's
>>
>>74551590
I think so. Just because they want to keep things "topical' (aka respond to Trump's tweets as they come out)
>>
>>74551623
Thanks a lot m8 as you fookin were LG x
>>
>>74551590
It's on a tape delay system.
>>
>>74551275
>the dude from Better Call Saul
you mean the man from Mr. Show and his name is
BOB FUCKING ODENKIRK
>>
File: noel-gallagher-2015.jpg (3MB, 3000x2117px) Image search: [Google]
noel-gallagher-2015.jpg
3MB, 3000x2117px
wonder what he thinks of all this
>>
>>74551682
You mean the Wizzard?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbAKXCnGRzk

Liam + Wizzard collab when??
>>
Will Liam drop some redpills on Colbert tonight?

>You dedicated "Don't Look Back in Anger" to the victims of the Manchester attack and the Grenfell Tower fire. Do you feel more responsible about speaking out these days?

>"No, not at all. That song got hijacked. "Don't Look Back In Anger?" You should look back in fuckin' anger. You should be fuckin' kicking off, you should be finding out why these fuckin' things are going on fire. People should be pissed off because we're getting fuckin' shafted. Your kids can't go to a gig these days without getting fuckin' beheaded or something. It's fuckin' out of order. The people that we put in governments know why this fuckin' shit's happening and they should deal with it. We're just walking around like fuckin' chickens while they're going, "London's open for fuckin' sale." Fuck off, mate. Sort it out."
>>
>>74551602
lmao where can i watc this
>>
>>74552070
Yeah, but they'll be unintelligable Mancunian so noone will know what he's on about
>>
>>74552070
Pretty based, I like him even more
>>
>>74552070
This sounds like something Mark E. Smith would say. Nice desu.
>>
>>74552133
closed captioning exists for a reason niqqa
>>
>>74552070
He's a faggot but he's not wrong.
>>
>>74551222
After snorting so much adderall it surprises me how potent cocaine is
>>
>>74552070
wtf I love Oasis now

jk
>>
>>74550843
I was listening to Think Tank by Blur earlier today, and it made me bask in the glory of the fact that Blur will always be the better band than Oasis.
>>
>>74553347
Yeah, TT especially is really underrated. I do like me some early Oasis though, but they're dead to me after the Go Let it Out single was released in early 2000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN-0Sz_HwsQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcjaH2tfI8w
>>
I've been on twitter for 5 years and it's gettin pretty stale. These are good, interesting tweets and I would follow a rando who said things like this. Hypomanic is the best state for tweeting
>>
SOMEONE CALL MONTIE
>>
File: IMG_0426.jpg (80KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.jpg
80KB, 750x749px
>>74551018
AY BETER
>>
noel gallagher
>no bantz
>potato
>always on hand in the pub for a documentary about any manchester band
>gay

liam gallagher
>top banterous lad
>retarded
>cannot sing anymore
>x
>>
>>74552027
Anyone notice that Noel hasn't said jackshit since his 50th birthday radio interview?

Think about what's happened since then:

Liam slagged him off for not showing up at the Manchester concert.
Liam slagged him off for touring with U2
Liam sang DLBIA (always been Noel's song to sing) at Glastonbury
Liam going off on twitter constantly
Liam going on Howard Stern's show and singing Wonderwall and slagging off Noel (the inverse of what happened back in '97)
Liam releasing a ballad dedicated to a potential Oasis' reunion

And Noel has literally not spoken to the press for nearly 3 months. It's probably a record for him.
>>
1994:

>after becoming overnight sensations in England, Oasis are a big buzz band in America with songs getting lots of aiplary on alternative rock radio and MTV
>whole band decides to get high on crystal meth and play a terrible show on the first American tour in front of Ringo Starr and various big name music executives
>end up at the Viper Room later that night and trash the place, rhythm guitarist Bonehead arrested for playing guitar riff from "Supersonic" over and over through his amp at max volume at 3 AM
>lead guitarist Noel gets pissed off and nearly quits the band, tour cancelled

1995:

>Oasis briefly sneaks into Top 40 in early '95 with "Live Forever" after it becomes a sleeper hit
>"Definitely Maybe" manages to go gold in the states
>a month later, band fires drummer for not doing enough drugs and because guitarist had longstanding feud with him
>first single from new album goes #1 in UK but singer Liam doesn't make it to video shoot because he was hungover, as a result it doesn't get played on American MTV
>that summer MTV begins covering the Blur vs. Oasis singles battle in the UK where Noel announces to the press that he wants the members of Blur to catch AIDS and die
>release second album, do another US tour and get their second David Letterman appearance in 6 months
>stoner bassist quits the band for no real reason and then rejoins two months later
>"Wonderwall" is beginning to blow up on alternative radio, so band plays a bunch of festivals
>Liam ends up blowing out his voice, forcing Noel to sing lead vocals at shows
>>
1996:

>Oasis have gone stratospheric in the UK and the band members have gone full retard
>just as Wonderwall becomes a big mainstream hit in America, Oasis decide to go on vacation
>few months later, in America Wonderwall is still huge, Don't Look Back in Anger is getting lots of airplay, and Champagne Supernova is rising to be their next huge mainstream hit
>Liam ends up partying nonstop 3 days in a row and then bailing last minute at their MTV Unplugged show, forcing Noel to be lead vocalist, but hangs out in the audience to heckle him between songs
>band play a show to 250,000 people in England, end up on the cover of Rolling Stone, then decide to tour America again, now playing arenas
>Liam decides he's too good for America and misses the first 3 shows
>when he finally arrives at JFK airport, he goes on a drunken tirade in front of American news reporters and calls one a "stupid pig bitch"
>the shows, broadcast over the radio, are a disaster with Liam getting drunk and high, yelling nonsense into the microphone, throwing equipment around, and failing to sing songs all the way through
>this scenario would repeat itself at the VMA Awards when an incredibly off-key and out his mind Liam added swearing at the audience and spitting beer everywhere to his repertoire during Oasis' performance of Champagne Supernova
>Liam was then arrested for cocaine possession after the ceremony
>fighting in the band increased and the band nearly split again when Noel went home, cancelling the last 5 arena shows in the US
>in an effort to prove they weren't splitting up, the band rushed into Abbey Road Studio the following month to prove that they still had the magic, only to be banned for life for damaging the equipment, disturbing other artists there, and overt substance abuse.
>>
1997:

>band drug use, fighting, and antics are getting worse and are commonly seen in the tabloids
>the band release a new single 'D'You Know What I Mean?": an 8 minute long song with 50 guitar tracks that would prove to be hardly as anthemic or poppy as their previous singles
>they refuse to release a radio edit and as a result, American Top 40 radio and MTV only played the song for about two weeks before dropping it completely, killing some of the hype for the next album
>the 74 minute, 10 track album, released to very poor reviews, saw the band played a coked up Saturday Night Live gig
>the album would end up just 200 copies shy of going #1 in America and would spawn only one moderate mainstream hit in America: "Don't Go Away"
>upon returning to the states, the band finds that their venues have been downgraded immensely in size and in response, play poor shows and antagonize the crowd
>Liam's voice is deteriorating immensely at this point, but he only increases his substance intake and unhealthy lifestyle, refusing to treat his vocal nodules

1998:

>the band is quickly becoming washed up in America, featuring on the show Celebrity Deathmatch
>Liam assaults a fan on the street and has to go to court for it
>upon leaving the US, an intoxicated Liam gets in a fight with the captain of an airplane and is subsequently banned for life from Cathay Pacific airlines
>the tour abruptly ends in May with planned additional legs being cancelled because the band's superstardom was fading in America and elsewhere, the band was out of control and the Sony refused to work with the band any further, and Liam's voice was permanently damaged

1999:

>the last remaining members abruptly quit the band right before Oasis' planned comeback tour in America
>>

>the band releases their official comeback single: "Go Let it Out, which becomes their last big alternative rock radio hit
>in promotion for the album, Liam goes on MTV's TRL program where he proceeds to ramble and spout nonsense and be rude to host Carson Daly
>MTV responds by banning Go Let it Out and all future singles from airplay
>Oasis promotion essentially dies in the states for good
>Noel again leaves the band for 3 months because Liam questioned the legitimacy of his daughter
>their big comeback show in front of 80,000 fans in London was broadcast live in America
>the now even more vocally destroyed Liam shows up drunk and insults Noel and his ex-wife for 90 minutes, slurring through about half of each song before going on tangents about random things
>the show was released later that year as a live album and concert DVD to poor reviews, becoming the last Oasis release to receive any sort of certification in America

>Oasis are officially dead to America

What was their problem with us?
>>
File: 1489616772386.jpg (60KB, 392x378px) Image search: [Google]
1489616772386.jpg
60KB, 392x378px
>>74553856
>50th birthday
>>
>>74551275
He recorded the Colbert bit when he was in the US a couple of days ago.
>>
>>74554151
Really? because he stopped tweeting exactly 5 minutes before late night begins it's daily production stuff. And i think somebody in the audience said on twitter that he was there.
>>
oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
>>
>>74553856
That's because Noel got no bantz.
>>
>>74551018
funny moments
>>
>>74554198
Someone in Noel4ever went to a taping last week and said he played FWIW and Wall of Glass (web exclusive).
>>
>>74554287
Is it possible that he came back to do an interview segment after the Colbert producers realized he was a fucking goldmine of hilarious quotes and banter?
>>
>>74554316
>colbert
>actually being funny
Doubt it.
>>
>>74554348
true
>>
Potato

As you were

LG xx
>>
madferit
>>
>>74554105
>ywn follow a band this authentic again

I want to go back bros
>>
File: 1502762419489.png (49KB, 512x296px) Image search: [Google]
1502762419489.png
49KB, 512x296px
pottery
>>
>>74558287
Oasis really were the original shitposters
>>
>>74558198
Rip rock music in the mainstream
>>
>>74558287
>I'll Fred you through the needle of life
holy fuck lmao
>>
>>74558287
mega
>>
File: me mug.jpg (113KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
me mug.jpg
113KB, 640x960px
GAB THAT TO ME MUG AND SEE WHAT COMES ABOUT
>>
BIBLICAL
>>
is it my imaginatyun or have i finally found something worth working for
>>
>>74551061
>>74551196
>>74551089

Y'all are crazy, Chinatown is a fucking absolute gem

>>74550843
>>74550887
Who the fuck are this 'The Real People' group he references??
>>
>>74551582
u are 1 ****ing cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol
>>
>>74558287
That's fucking great
>>
INB4 OD
>>
FRED YOU FUCKING M89
>>
>>74551018
based peter
>>
>>74554105
you deserved it fookin yanks cunt
>>
>>74561210
shut the fook up lad lets meet up at camden ill wreck you through the needle of life ya bloody cunt as you fookin were LG x
>>
>>74550843
Save It For Later is a tune
>>
File: 1502495032049.png (94KB, 796x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1502495032049.png
94KB, 796x1082px
>>74554105
>What was their problem with us?

Nothing. Your country is just culturally retarded and can't handle the realness of the English working classes. You prefer the posh boarding school cunts from bands like Radiohead who don't offend your delicate feelings.
>>
File: Gallagher Claus.jpg (36KB, 700x582px) Image search: [Google]
Gallagher Claus.jpg
36KB, 700x582px
>>74558287
Liam's the fucking best
>>
>>74561178
The Real People were an Indie group that had a lot of influence on Oasis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2OyWJTGXDY
>>
>this is what bongland has been reduced to
The sun finally set didin lads
>>
>>74554105
American entertainment industry was too superficial for Oasis, they were just a bit too real for the US
>>
>>74558287
>your called Fred you massive cunt
>>
Is rkid LG the best absolute madman since Bez?
>>
>>74568413
>Bez
>Shaun Ryder
>LG
>Noel as well tbf
>Mark E Smith
What's in the water in Manchester to produce so many mad lads?
>>
>>74569773
Didn't the gallaghers family come from ireland though?
>>
>>74571189
Yeah, but they themselves were from Manchester
>>
>>74569773
It's because Manchester is so shit it turns them into madmen
>>
>>74564730
lmao this guy's like an insane genius
>>
HEADLINE FUCKING NEWS
>>
>>74551255
>socially crippled
he's fucked more women than you've had hot meals. sit down, la
>>
Guys, Liam will be OK. He's just having a bad time right now
>>
>>74552070
>We're just walking around like fuckin' chickens while they're going, "London's open for fuckin' sale."
damn liam is woke on the saudis

4ever /ourlad/
>>
>>74573862
He's a musical genius so he'll be fine knowing he can shit pop gold and go #1 whenever he so desires
>>
>>74573895
Is he?
>>
>>74573895
Oasis haven't had a number 1 single in 12 years, much less Liam
>>
>>74569773
The whole of the north is a shithole, it does that to people. Manchester is just the only bit anyone gives a shit about.
>>
>>74550843
What the fuck? I got a feeling he's gonna kill himself if he doesn't fix his shit. Taking drugs in 2017 while you family and kids is severe. Screencap this.
>>
>>74576182
He's probably just had a bit much to drink
>>
>>74576182
I sound the same way when I drink a little much and do cocaine. Overall I'm perfectly healthy despite being a little overweight. That said I'm in my 20s, and he... isn't
>>
>>74564730
>>74558287
holy shit based liam I would have a pint with him
>>
File: liamcat.gif (4MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
liamcat.gif
4MB, 384x288px
HOW MANY LADDISH PEOPLE CHANGE
WHEN YOU'VE NOT BEEN RELEVANT SINCE '98
GOT WASHED UP WHILE YOU WERE GETTING HIGH
SLOWLY STUMBLING DOWN THE HALL
YANKS ONLY LIKE "WONDERWALL" *
THE WORLD'S MOVED ON WHILE YOU'RE STILL GETTING HIGH

SOMEDAY YOU WILL FIND HIM
PASSED OUT NEXT TO A TRASHPILE
OUT OF THE CORNER OF YOUR EYE

SOMEDAY YOU WILL FIND HIM
PASSED OUT NEXT TO A TRASHPILE
WHILE YOU'RE HAPPY AND LIVING A GREAT LIFE

COS PEOPLE BELIEVE HIS BAND WAS ONLY WORLD FAMOUS FOR ONE SUMMER ^

BUT IF LIAM WERE TO EVER DIE
THE WORLD WOULD STILL SPIN ROUD
BECAUSE HE'S SHIIIIIIIIITE

SHITE SHITE SHITE SHIIIIIIITE

* (and Champagne Supernova when it comes on the jukebox at the bar)
^ 1996
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.