[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: fluke albums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 3214f134f234r.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3214f134f234r.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
post bands of which you were sure were going to take you down an awesome landscape of tunes but turned out to be a one time meme
>>
File: You're_a_Woman,_I'm_a_Machine.jpg (27KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
You're_a_Woman,_I'm_a_Machine.jpg
27KB, 316x316px
second album had a few good songs but honestly fuck sebastian
>>
>>74537349
Bloc Party was one of the biggest let downs.
>>74537396
Their new album grew on me a lot.
>>
File: 41SKZHDPXCL.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41SKZHDPXCL.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>74537349
>>
File: Entertainment!.jpg (91KB, 352x350px) Image search: [Google]
Entertainment!.jpg
91KB, 352x350px
>>74537426
good answer.
>>
>>74537396
i didn't have any ill will towards him until I finally listened to his solo project that he killed the band for. Holy fuck what a dumbass
>>
File: news_large_fishmans_longseason.jpg (70KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
news_large_fishmans_longseason.jpg
70KB, 500x443px
>>
You notice how most of these tend to be debut albums? People really shouldn't start bands until they have a solid vision and plan for where they want to be, and what they want to do, once they're a few albums down the line. Like that old interview question "where do you see yourself in 5 years", motherfuckers need to be asking themselves that before they try to blow up.
>>
>>74537463
Solid Gold is also pretty good imo
>>
>>74537743
I disagree. We'd miss out on a ton of great albums.
>>
>>74537743
Or that they've formed the band and have been creating music for years and years before the debut, the songs have been brewing in their minds this whole time. Then follow up is literally next year. Either pressured from the label or themselves to make more music that they're not ready to record
>>
>>74537475
>i didn't have any ill will towards him until I finally listened to his solo project that he killed the band for. Holy fuck what a dumbass

this, but he also once called me a fat vampire weekend looking motherfucker after i spent 4 weeks in hospital and got out the day before their first reunion gig in scotland because i had the gall to wear a white shirt to the gig while i went mental. he also seems like a total dick in the documentary

on the plus side, got to hang out with greys afterwards. thats a very good band.
>>
>>74537349
a weekend in the city is underrated, though i agree they went pretty downhill after that
>>
>>74537349
Jesus and Mary chain - psychocandy
>>
File: mastodonhunter.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mastodonhunter.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>74537349
hate me all you want
after crack the skye.....
>>
>>74537743
Have you considered that artist's ideas change over time and that a plan might no longer be viable or fit within the band's vision? Hindsight isn't everything.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.