[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Carly Rae Jepsen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Carly.jpg (170KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
Carly.jpg
170KB, 1200x801px
Thoughts on Carly Rae Jepsen?
>>
>>74533539
Butterface that makes incredibly derivative, boring, mainstream pop music. Her mainstream success and waifu status on /mu/ is truly amazing to me.
>>
>>74533539
I wanna fugg

>>74533592
also this tbqh
>>
>>74533592
>butterface

holy shit she's straight up cute fuck off you dumb dyke
>>
emotion is a decent pop album, and i want her to crush my head with her milky thighs
>>
how is her body of work?
>>
Better than a lot of garbage pop but shockingly mediocre
>>
Her music touches on things like infatuation and loving someone who doesn't return the same feelings. This is shit I just really identify with. Not so much anymore, but it reminds me of a time when I was younger. Her music helped me get through depression (she wasn't the only artist, but definitely played a huge part). Besides my relationship with her music, she has a great voice and her music gets me moving, and that's more than what I can say about a lot of other pop artists.
>>
i've only heard that one song that was a hit 5 or so years ago and i hate it. i love her legs though
>>
>>74533779
How could something be shockingly mediocre? Mediocre is normal, usual, generic.
>>
>>74533683
t. nu-male
>>
>>74533850
I'm just shocked she's not worse desu
>>
>>74533539
I'd fuck her.
>>
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
File: 1496362585418.jpg (25KB, 400x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496362585418.jpg
25KB, 400x409px
The Emotion albums are iconic pop albums and future classics
>>
>>74533862
t. /pol/shit
>>
Emotion and Side B are great

She's pretty qt aswell
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8

How many kissless /r9k/ virgins do you think have masturbated to this video while crying? It's masterful in its cruelty.
>>
>>74534651
Only you. It really left a mark on you, enough to post this shitty opinion on every CRJ thread, you autist.
>>
>>74533539
that video was cool
>>
It's a perfect day to end this wretched life.
>>
>>74533761

I'd like to work on her body, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>74534252
Not being attracted to a hideously ugly white woman is obviously racist.

>>>/tumblr/
>>
Emotion is excellent
>>
Every day, every SINGLE day, she posts a video on Facebook of some queer lip-syncing Cut To The Feeing into a hairbrush or dildo or something. Guess she swooped Madonna and Lady Gaga on being the top fag hag artist now that they're too old and washed up.

It's not even a good song
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.