[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a gothic rock thread going? I have listened to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: siouxsie_promo-2.jpg (358KB, 1039x1280px) Image search: [Google]
siouxsie_promo-2.jpg
358KB, 1039x1280px
Can we get a gothic rock thread going?

I have listened to the classics of the genre including Bauhaus, Siouxsie, Sisters of Mercy, Fields of the Nephilim, The Mission, The Damned, Echo and the Bunnymen (do they actually count?). What are some other artists I might be missing out on?
>>
File: 5-Tender-Prey1-768x768.jpg (99KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
5-Tender-Prey1-768x768.jpg
99KB, 768x768px
The answer you're looking for
>>
The Birthday Party
Killing Joke
Rudimentary Peni
Samhain
Virgin Prunes
>>
>>74530486
Listen to the Damned
They were the best original punk band, then they decided to mix it up an became a top 5 goth band as well
>>
>>74530486
Goddamn, Siouxsie was fine back in the day.
>>
>>74530814
Goth girls melt my heart. Unless they come with vibrating dyed hair and piercings.
>>
>>74530814
Yes
>>
File: Patricia Morrison.jpg (84KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
Patricia Morrison.jpg
84KB, 600x826px
>>74530814
>>74530829
Original goth girls is best girls
>>
File: Cover.jpg (115KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
115KB, 635x635px
The Creatures.
Siouxsie's spin-off band, with exotica influences.
>>
>>74530486
She is very cute despite her lazy eye
>>
>>74530807
>They were the best original punk band, then they decided to mix it up an became a top 5 goth band as well

This guy gets it. The Black Album and especially Strawberries are masterpieces.

>>74530878
Patricia was sexier when she was in The Gun Club desu.

>you will never be as cool as Andrew Eldritch in his prime

Why live?
>>
>>74531058
Andrew Eldritch might be a great songwriter but his personality seems pretty shitty.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.