[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/p4k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: VEGU0ffo.jpg (23KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
VEGU0ffo.jpg
23KB, 512x512px
Hey /mu/, what's your opinion on this lovely site?
>>
that it's not lovely
>>
Complete garbage.
P4k started out as the edgy purveyors of hipster cooldom, promoted guitar indie rock.
Then around 2009 they sold out, became hyper sjw's, poptamists, and gave a high score to every nigger they could.
Oh, and then they were bought by a giant evil corporation.

P4K in 2017 is no different than rolling stone or the NME. They all cover the same bland music.

Also i used to be bitter about their abandonment of guitar music, but then i realized that no one respects their opinion on guitar music anymore and there are other websites

they also will delete old reviews for musicians they gave bad scores when everyone else decides that the musicians was actually good
>>
Their reviews of Frances the Mute mad me way angrier than it should have
>>
>>74524765
>other websites
Like what? Genuinely interested
>>
Absolute trash.

All Pitchfork does is ride whatever hype train is popular now, but they still have the same smug attitude they've always had. They'll give Best New Music awards to anyone with a checkbook.
>>
their shitty but not substantially worse than any other reviewer. i mean if you actually bother to read some of their reviews they're fucking awful.

but then if you look at christgau or scaruffi they're just as bad.

but p4k's Kid A review is to this day one of the worst pieces of literature ever written
>>74524765
lol they have an antifa logo they are always "SJWs", though they definitely did get worse about that later on
>>
>>74524864
They also do native advertising. Its so fucking obvious too.

The clickbait they write for "the pitch" is so fucking heinous.
That one where they ask is lana del rey the new morrissy disgusted me so much i didnt even click on it. Fuckers arent even trying
>>
>>74524712
YAASSS QUEEN; SLAY: The site
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.