[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you even like /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: burthum.png (194KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
burthum.png
194KB, 720x540px
Do you even like /mu/?
>>
>>74523257
Depends on the day and what threads are up
>>
>>74523257
Kinda, but between the /pol/ garbage and the loss of elitism and the shift to poptimism and people unironically praising Lana Del Rey albums I don't enjoy it nearly as much as I used to. I mean, I can appreciate a good pop album even if it's fairly convention (Emotion was good and so was Kimbra's Vows) but it's just gone too far at this point. Also feel like it's gotten way too memey.
>>
>>74523352
And some of it isn't necessarily a change in the board itself. The loss of the social features as a result of the last fm re-sdesign was a pretty big kick to this place.
>>
>>74523352
Ultraviolence > Emotion
>>
>>74523257
I've been stuck here since late 2009, I want out, please help
>>
>>74523370
You're proving my point.
>>
While the artist in OP's picture has affected this place in such a profoundly negative and disgusting way, I still love this place. It still feels like home.
>>
>>74523392
No I'm not.
>>
yeah, i do, but I think the memeing of the board is getting out of hand. its fine to a point, but when people are unable to have legitimate discussion on an album, even one most of /mu/ dislikes, its just hurting the board at that point
>>
>Do you even like /mu/?
No. It's an awful place with a shitload of circular discussion and sometimes it goes full Groundhog Days and you see the same dozen threads every half an hour.
>Then why do you come here?
Because everywhere else manages to be even worse.
>>
I've been coming here for about 6 and a half years and I don't think I've enjoyed a second of it for the past 5.

This website is a habit. I occasionally discover a band here, but these days this website is better at telling me what not to listen to.
>>
yeah, i do, but I think the memeing of the board is getting out of hand. its fine to a point, but when people are unable to have legitimate discussion on an album, even one most of /mu/ dislikes, its just hurting the board at that point
>>
>>74523504
i dont even know how this double post happened but my bad
>>
>>74523352
>/pol/ garbage
where? and what is this exactly? opinions you don't agree with are /pol/ garbage? or what? there's not blatant racism that's genuine, it's all memey. you sound like a redditor who just started coming here in 2013 and gets offended at everything.
>unironically praising lana's albums
lol. ultraviolence is great, and btd as well, i'm not sure what the fuck you expect from her.
>>
it used to be good, now its a bunch of memes
>>
File: filter.png (115KB, 1127x917px) Image search: [Google]
filter.png
115KB, 1127x917px
No, especially when my filter doesn't work.
>>
>>74523257
Same 5 albums, and shit is getting so bad that poptimism is becoming acceptable sheerly out of need for something new.
>>
I do, I come specifically for the shitposting. I gave up having a decent conversation around here years ago. I use RYM for that.
>>
>>74524088
I didn't even know you could filter filenames.

I'll start changing it up.
>>
>>74524221
If you want, then I'll just hide the thread normally, not going to bother me nor make me care about Grimes. Not sure your point.
>>
>>74524393
I was just joking.

The filename burthum is too funny to change.
>>
>>74524088
HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD FILTER COMMENTS

goodbye waifufags
>>
>>74524417
Why is she painted like Emperor when you named it burthum?
>>
I've tried to do the same 'lurk for a few months without posting, just observing' thing I did for other boards (staring with lurking a full year in /tg/) but the faggotry outside of general thread OPs are insufferable.
The NIN threads are okay though.
>>
>>74523567
Keep pretending the literal raids aren't obvious.
I hate niggers and rap btw.
>>
>>74524453
It was the only black metal pun that I could think of.
>>
>>74523445
>Because everywhere else manages to be even worse.
This could be a banner
>>
>>74524654
Idiot
>>
>>74524088
You should leave this board if you need so many fucking filters.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.