[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/JHX/ - The Jimi Hendrix Experience General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What is your favorite Jimi Hendrix Experience album?

What are your favorite Jimi Hendrix Experience songs?

Who is/are your favorite members?

Any favorite Jimi Hendrix books, films videos or articles?

Favorite Bootlegs or unreleased material?
>>
>>74520247
Kys
>>
>>74520247
Wait. There were two other people?
>>
>>74520247
Electric Ladyland
1983, Voodoo Chile, Are you Experienced and Axis: Bold as Love
Jimi, of course, but Mitch is one of the finest drummers in rock music
Not particularly
Not either, I feel as if Jimi's music was often better and more focused in studio then in live performances. He could get many techniques and sounds that just weren't available in live performances. Then again, the recording of live music at the time was not the best...
>>
>>74520247
Anyone else see a rock n roll documentary episode about him? He was a paratrooper in the army, bet you didn't know that.
>>
>Favorite album
Jimi Hendrix at Monterey Pop (Can't remember the actual title of the album)

>Favorite song
She's So Fine (Best Who parody/tribute ever!)

>Favorite members
All were equally great

>Favorite bootleg or unreleased material
This album has been released under various different names like High, Live, and Dirty as well as Woke Up This Morning And Found Myself Dead. It allegedly features Jim Morrison and Johnny Winter.

WAIT A MINUTE!
ARE YOU THE SAME ANON THAT STARTED THE BEACH BOYS THREAD?
>>
>>74520733
You might've gotten dubs, but any seasoned Jimi Hendrix fan KNOWS he was in the 101 Airborn Division. Did you know he was thrown out of the army when he broke his leg during training exercises?
>>
>>74520895

I always thought that he pretended to be gay.
>>
cool guy but all i know is that his discography is a fucking mess
>>
>>74522267
>all i know is that his discography is a fucking mess
how so? he has 3 studio albums and a shitload of live/unreleased material. many dead artists have a lot of posthumous releases
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.