[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meta Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Today I've seen constant shitposting threads, meme threads, and ironic threads (ie every goddamn lil peep thread)

The thing about 4chan is that when people do a bunch of stupid shit like this on here it's just going to make newer people think that this junk is acceptable. Then down the line when everybody is moaning about why the board is crap we keep getting worse anyway. The posters that were new when the ironic shitposting was happening think that their brand of shit is alright but all of the kinds that came around later on is wrong. Then they either eventually leave or they just moan about how shit /mu/ has become. It's a goddamn cycle.

So when you faggots post a bunch of trite memey shit thinking that it's okay because it's ironic, it isn't. It's goddam cringey and you look like a fool. Just because you can find a way to pick apart any opposition to your bullshit as being wrong doesn't make it so, it just means you're in that much denial about your own self.
>>
>>74518653
boi he bout kick her
>>
File: 1502563156628.jpg (823KB, 1359x812px)
1502563156628.jpg
823KB, 1359x812px
Reminder to report hip-hop threads when they do shit like this. Get those nigger-lovers banned.
>>
boi he boutta do it
>>
I wish I could touch a girl's ass, even if it's with my foot.
>>
/mu/ piqued with dubs threads tbpqhf.
>>
>>74518734
you're part pf the problem
>>
>>74518653
You sound new yourself. 4chan is a place of memes and shitposting, always has been, you can't change that. If you want the occasional good discussion and recommendations, you have to have the trolling and shitposting too.

Here's a tip newfag, don't feed the trolls and they'll stop posting. This is how you deal with grimesfags/choaposter ignore them, possibly report them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.