[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts on xxxtentacion? Don't know what to think about him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I've never posted on /mu/ before but I was really curious about your opinion on that guy
>>
You have to be at least 18 to post here.
>>
We love him
>>
>>74518137
Finally something to fill the hole linkin park left
>>
>>74518137
way better than little yatchy and young thug. This is what's wrong with rap. This guy is a lyrical genius and I actually listen to his last album which none of you hype beast know about . Real recognize real and I recognized it from a mile away. I think he should be more famous than Drake.
>>
He's got some good songs. To be honest it's at least slightly impressive that he tries multiple different genres.
>>
>>74518137
extremely underrated but still a great rapper. amazing fanbase and his songs connect to my soul
>>
Nigga garbage
>>
litrrrly reddit the rapper
>>
>>74518137
music for the complacent and sedated

>>74518432
christ
>>
>>74518432
>>74520036

xxtension marketing team please leave and come back with a more believable script
>>
>>74518432
>Better that Yachty
Of course, everyone figured out Yachty is trash when he put out Teenage Emotions.
>Better that Young Thug
You shut your whore mouth
>>
>>74518149
>>74518191
>>74522030
>>74522035
>>74522061
>>74522063
Concept of my depression is
That there's no fucking recollection when your birth begins
And there's nobody there to hold you when the pain begins
But there's somebody there to fold you when you're caving in
Uh, yuh, such discussed by such and such
You're a fucking loser, man
Well, life's a fucking uppercut
Right inside my fucking gut
Wanna fuckin' end it but
I don't have the balls to
Fuck, I'm such a pussy, fuck me up
>>
>>74518137
>Don't know what to think about him
Make up your own opinion, for once.
>>
>>74522100
truly the Kurt Cobain of our time
>>
He was a funny meme 6 months ago but now no one gives a shit. Lil peep is the new face of memerap
>>
>>74522100
Are you actually 12
>>
I'M SIPPIN' TEA IN YO HOOD WHAT THE FUCK IS BUTTERCUP
>>
>>74518137
I fuck with him heavy, fuck all these tween hipster twinks and chubby losers. He's passionate and his shit goes hard, but it also makes elitists, purists, and plebs like y'all angry as hell and that's the best part.
>>
>>74522100
>fucking
>fucking
>fucking
>fucking
>fucking
>fuck
>fuck

what did he mean by this
>>
i like looking for a star, showed me that he's somewhat flexible in his style too
>>
File: 186977.jpg (208KB, 1368x1591px) Image search: [Google]
186977.jpg
208KB, 1368x1591px
The absolute state of XXXTentacles' fanbase
>>
>>74522271
who gives a shit
>>
>>74522271
white people need to be euthanized
>>
>>74522271
What's strange is he seems like such a genuinely nice guy in all of his fan pictures. I mean just look at his face/body language in all of those photos. It's like he really does love meeting 13-year-old white kids and their moms and such.
>>
>>74522258
Making shitty music with different sounds to it isn't "flexibility".
>>
>>74522379
Well he is a manlet, I can see him being a grannyfucker too. Didn't he go to jail for slapping a ho? Did the article say anywhere she wasn't a senior?
That's what I thought. Xxxtentsalesman confirmed GILF hunter.
>>
>>74518432
why are you here?
>>
File: cover.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>74518137
he's copy fagging lil nighter obv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNUiGdgU4iI
>>
>>74522147
I'm 6'4" and bench 180 and can confirm x is reddit the rapper
>>
>>74522271
Is that a fucking golf shirt
>>
>>74522725
Tell that to captain beefheart, slint, and swans.
>>
I had a dream that I bought his new album at a local record store last night.
>>
>>74518137
The next generation Hopsin.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.