[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All these Peep threads make me feel so alienated. Like, I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
All these Peep threads make me feel so alienated.
Like, I know I'm contributing to it and it's shitty but how do you fucking kids like this shit? "Hurr it's unique like some pop punk or emo shit mixed with trap" but that doesn't fucking make it GOOD. On paper it sounds fucking ungodly and when you actually hear it, it's just embarassing. I don't want to feel old because of this fucking idiot. I love a bunch of new stuff, I don't "feel old" but this kid just makes me feel weird.
>>
>>74517532
It's just garbage being sold on the basis of image and edgyness, lil peep and a lot of other rappers in their current form are really only sustainable til they reach middle age without some sort of image change, or else it starts getting sort of creepy.
>>
>>74517580
>sold
No one buys that shit
Nobody buys anything digitally anymore
>>
File: IMG_1807.jpg (35KB, 553x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1807.jpg
35KB, 553x398px
>>74517532
>>74517580
LIL BO PEEP WITH A BRAND NEW BITCH
>>
>>74517602
Do you not understand the context of the word?
>>
>>74517532
it's ironic mate, no one posting those threads actually enjoy his music.

his looks though..
>>
>>74517532
literally no one here has listened to it unironically grandpa
>>
>>74517680
I'm twenty fucking three. 23.
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>74517532
>>74517713
youre old enough to know that flavour of the week rappers come and go then
let the children have their fun, soon enough an even shittier new rapper will come out and then they'll feel just like you
>>
>>74517532
I can't listen to it because I actually grew up during emos peak and the shit disgusts me, needs to be left in the past

Peep is for teens who missed that era
>>
>>74517532
>listening to Peep
>trying to understand

No thats not how any of this works. Feel the music. If you don't feel Peep at first I suggest listening to Big Rare.
>>
>>74518114
Stop shilling your nobody artist, peep is the future of hiphop whether you like it or not
>>
>>74517532
Dude this shit makes me feel way too old and im 20
>>
>>74517713
HAha little baby.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.