[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Kanye x Kid Cudi collab album "Everybody Wins"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: DG8fNsIWsAQrH-O.jpg_large.jpg (199KB, 750x1052px) Image search: [Google]
DG8fNsIWsAQrH-O.jpg_large.jpg
199KB, 750x1052px
Coming out December 31, the album seems to be titled "Everybody Wins". They visited Takashi Murakami the other day in Japan, who did the cover art for Graduation. It seems hes involved in the project.

Yeezy season approachin'
>>
They've both been through a lot these past few years, so this will be interesting to say the least. Say what you will about Cudi, Ye can bring the best out of him.
>>
>>74515876
Gonna be worse than Watch the Throne, calling it now
>>
>>74515979
That's gonna be a tough one. Watch the Throne was so half-assed.
>>
>>74515876
>>74515922
Kid Cudi is not even slightly creative
>>
What happened to TurboGrafx 16?
>>
>>74516046
in Kanye's recycle bin along with WTT2 and So Help Me God
>>
I sincerely hope they not doing a collab album, and they were only working on one track together. I don't want Cudi blemishing Kanye's perfect discography.
>>
>>74516020
Cudi's output in recent years has been real bad. Yeezy can try all he wants but you can only polish a turd so much
>>
>>74516082
>WTT2
Thank god that shit is unreleased
>>
>>74516084
>Kanye's discography
>perfect
I like the guy, but Graduation and Cruel Summer are both pretty mediocre.
>>
>>74515876
Dec 31st is usually a dummy release date when something is TBD.
>>
Hope they remake Confused, that song is pure niggerkino.
>>
>>74516046
Did you actually believe he'd come through on that? He was just talking out of his ass because TLOP didn't get the review scores he wanted
>>
>>74516132
graduation is gr8 and cruel summer doesn't count
>>
>>74515876
Where did you get the idea that it's a collab album?
>>
>>74516082
>So Help Me God

That wasn't binned. SHMG evolved into The Life of Pablo, apart from the few tracks that went on to other people's albums (eg The Weeknd, Travis Scott, Rick Ross)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD1liVxMyNg

Never listened to him but he's well utilized here. 13 is fucking great all around.
>>
>>74516231
Then why isn't TLOP called SHMG? Retard
>>
>>74516356
he literally made a poll on twitter to chose the name but then he said fuck it and named it TLOP
>>
>>74515893
someones insecure
>>
>>74516356
>Albums are never renamed by artists

Dipshit.

It was still known as SHMG as late as Jan 2016. TLOP was a last minute name change.
>>
File: 1455469379189.jpg (492KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455469379189.jpg
492KB, 1024x1024px
>>74516356
He changed the name a number of times, keep up chump
>>
>>74516407
>>74516371
>>74516409
Im just saying I want Kanye to release SHMG. It would be better than the shot we got with TLOP
>>
Kanye lookin chubby
>>
>>74516409
Still wished he had went with Waves. Way better than any of the other titles he had at one point.
>>
>>74516443
>Im just saying I want Kanye to release SHMG

Just make a playlist with about half of Pablo's tracks + All Day, Tell Your Friends, Piss On Your Grave, Sanctified.

That is literally So Help Me God.
>>
>>74516496
No its not. Kanye binned it.
>>
>>74516543
Ultralight Beam, Famous, Feedback were all 100% on the original SHMG. No More Parties in LA probably was too because Ye mentioned it in interviews as early as 2010. All Day was on there as were the aforementioned tracks that he gave away to other artists.

The entire album still exists, just in separate parts. You're constructing an imaginary album in your head even though the real one is right in front of you.
>>
>>74516583
Then why weren't they on SHMG? We don't even know what SHMG''s trackless was. You're just posting vapid conjecture
>>
>>74516084
Kanye wests don't have a perfect discography idiot. Average and bad albums are 808&Heartbreak, Graduation and TLOP.

Plus he doesnt have the right to receive credit for the most of Yeezus and TLOP creation, those are most other producers.

Manufactured. Hes a hack compared to someone like Kevin Parker who made Currents alone.

Imagine other musicians who actually plays intruments and write/compose songs. Kanye don't do that. This a flaw.
>>
>>74515922
yeah life is tough as a multimillionaire.
>>
File: 1474000002361.jpg (34KB, 600x658px) Image search: [Google]
1474000002361.jpg
34KB, 600x658px
>>74516992
>Average and bad albums are 808&Heartbreak,
>>
And... that is not a ridicule collaborative album with ultrahack Kid Cudi...

Just a rollout similar to 2014 and 2014, tease and casuallly drops like "All Day". Because? Long-album modifications, touch of various producers. Kanye rarely produces now.

They're travelling because Kanye fashions interests, yes Kid might really be in a Graduation anniversay album, but based on his recent decay on creativity Kanye albums will be more and more less Kanye.
>>
>>74517059
You're insane.

Literally the only argument every hipster teenage faggot level fanboys uses, embryos from shitholes like 'KTT', /r/kanye is that 808&Heartbreak is good because it influenced Drake....

Yet Drake is the most hated artist by the same 808&hearbrok crazies. Lol.

808&Hearbreak have the baroque feature but its lyrics is flawed and the album track are insipid and empty vague, needs addictions. Thats exatcly what MBDTF are 808&hearbreak+Grad+LateRg+College the combination of the core Kanye and an addiction of other producers skills Mike Dean, Jeff Bhasker and No ID.

Kanye is a No ID child. His style is totally derived from No ID, thats why he was his mentor.

The today Kanye is more like a DJ Khaled , a poster boy. When he shines he uses his old style.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.