[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these 3 music genuises the best female artists/producers ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Are these 3 music genuises the best female artists/producers ever?
>>
File: 1454266927162.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454266927162.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
I'm so tired of seeing this overpriced the garbage touted as the next revolution in music making technology. Every five seconds some hipster with no musical background or talent watches a Red Means Recording video and thinks that if they drop 900 bucks on this thing that they're going to be the next fucking Gold Panda (or whatever they listen to).

Listen you fucks, I know you're out there. It won't work. After a month and the third time you've taken it to the little boutique tea cafe you go to, the novelty will wear off and you will be exactly at the point that you started at, zero musical experience and probably shitty music taste to boot. Stop kidding yourself, music takes a long ass time. No piece of gear is going to give you that time on a silver platter. Yes it's a convenient piece of gear, but it's really best in the hands of an informed and capable musician on the road. You're not a producer, you're a fucking wannabe narcissist who adopts a new persona and career every five years, or however long it takes you to get sick of the hard work that it takes to actually accomplish something great and move on to something else trendy. Why not dust off that old SLR you bought back in 2006, or go re-enroll in some of those printmaking classes you were so into a couple years ago?
>>
what is it people like about bjork "crystalline internal nebula",whatever that is supposed to be, sounds like drivel
>>
>>74515319
I like about her the "state of emergency" she puts in me
>>
>>74515278
Fuck Kate marry bjork kill grimes
>>
>>74515278
Only two of them are. Hint: Its the icelandic and the english.
>>
>>74515641
>skipping the canadian, the nicest and most talented female
Bjork, Kate and Claire.
>>
>>74515278
One of these is not like the other
>>
>>74515583
Fuck bjork marry grimes kill Kate <- objectively correct answer
>>
>>74515583
Marry Kate fuck Björk kill Grimes
>>
>>74515278
why does /mu/ obsess over these 3 when there are so many great female musicians?
>>
>>74517304
The other ones can't compare with the cream of the cream, which are these 3 artists/producers. Also other female artists don't have the mystique of these 3.
>>
>>74517190
Which one?
>>
>>74517304
It's literally one guy making this thread everyday
>>
>>74517545
You're literally full of shit
>>
>>74518135
Who else would post the same thread within 3 days of each other with the same filename?
>>
File: d112.jpg (24KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
d112.jpg
24KB, 500x412px
diamond is better than all three

"I come in the club, shaking my dreads
Throwing these bows and busting these heads
Bitch irrelevant, step to my residence
Best to back up 'for I send you a lick
I been in drama and committing a crime
Not leaving a trace, not leaving a line
We knucking and bucking 'cause I got a nine
I'll blow you away cause you wasting my time
Stupid ass niggas, I know what to do
I waste your ass, you fuck with my crew
I'm through with you haters, so watch what you do
You talking 'bout me, then I'm talking to you
You bucking on us and we leave you in plastic
You busting on me and that shit gon' get nasty
I'm colder than ice and I'm freezing out here
I target your city, but you cannot tell"
>>
>>74517304
Bjork is a culture unto herself. Kate Bush, well everyone's heard her at some point. Grimes idk.
>>
>>74518188
It's not the same thread dummy. Check the archive. The text is always different.
>>
>>74518302
Exact same image, same filename, same topic. Who else but the same person could've done this?
>>
>>74517246
"no"
>>
>>74515583
correct
>>
>>74517278
the patrician choice
>>
>>74515583
kill grimes kill grimes kill grimes
>>
FBI, catch this Ricardo >>74518576
>>
>>74518782
t. hand tattoo guy
>>
>>74515583
The objectively correct answer.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.