[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is just boring ass pop why are you guys recommending it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: a.jpg (116KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
116KB, 1000x1000px
This is just boring ass pop why are you guys recommending it so much? It fucking sucks.
>>
it's literally one guy spamming it
>>
music criticism crossed with herd mentality
>>
Pro tip: if it's not traditional music or art music, it's pop. That album is also great but that's beside the point
>>
Wouldn't say boring but I don't get the hype either. Just seems like slightly above average indie pop-rock.
Maybe it's harder for people to dislike because of the fucking awesome artwork.
>>
>>74513308
We get it, you don't like the album. I think it's really good. You don't have to like it. That's how opinions and interpretations work. Now fuck off will you.
>>
>>74513413
Butthurt faggot with shit taste
>>
DOWN IN MY
>beast heart
I BUILD AN
>empire
WHENEVER I'M
>blind I
OPEN MY
>wild eye
>>
in the cold arena where you're TRAAAAAAPPED
>>
>>74513432
Nice one dude you sure showed him!
>>
>>74513450
>him
>>
>>74513450
>>
>>74513477
Now fuck off will you.
>>
>>74513499
You're the most cringy faggot i've seen on this site holy shit
>>
>>74513515
>>
>>74513499
>>
>>74513618
>him
>>
>>74513669
>>him
>>
>>74513685
Now fuck off will you.
>>
>>74513693
You're the most cringy faggot i've seen on this site holy shit
>>
>>74513717
>him
>>
>>74513732
>>
>>74513749
Butthurt faggot with shit taste
>>
>>74513769
>him
>>
File: 1454266927162.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454266927162.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
I'm so tired of seeing this overpriced the garbage touted as the next revolution in music making technology. Every five seconds some hipster with no musical background or talent watches a Red Means Recording video and thinks that if they drop 900 bucks on this thing that they're going to be the next fucking Gold Panda (or whatever they listen to).

Listen you fucks, I know you're out there. It won't work. After a month and the third time you've taken it to the little boutique tea cafe you go to, the novelty will wear off and you will be exactly at the point that you started at, zero musical experience and probably shitty music taste to boot. Stop kidding yourself, music takes a long ass time. No piece of gear is going to give you that time on a silver platter. Yes it's a convenient piece of gear, but it's really best in the hands of an informed and capable musician on the road. You're not a producer, you're a fucking wannabe narcissist who adopts a new persona and career every five years, or however long it takes you to get sick of the hard work that it takes to actually accomplish something great and move on to something else trendy. Why not dust off that old SLR you bought back in 2006, or go re-enroll in some of those printmaking classes you were so into a couple years ago?
>>
>>74513499
nice dubs
>>
>>74513886
Woah a genuine post offering advice
>>
>>74513886
>him
>>
>>74513886
>>
>>74513308
Never heard of this, thanks op for bringing it to my attention. Just started listening to it and it sounds great so far!
>>
>>74513318
This is also the case with that shitty Twenty One Pilots album.
>>
>>74513308
whats this album?
>>
>>74516164
Imagine Dragons new album
>>
>>74513886
To be fair, I actually enjoy it as a lil tinkering device. It's a nice little notepad for sketching out ideas very quickly or just fucking around when you're bored. But yeah, I wouldn't recommend paying full price for one, let alone use it in your studio record.
It's definitely overpriced, but if you can find a used one on Craigslist or Rever for $600, snap it up immediately.
>>
>>74513886
>Every five seconds some hipster with no musical background or talent watches a Red Means Recording video and thinks that if they drop 900 bucks on this thing that they're going to be the next fucking Gold Panda (or whatever they listen to).
that one actually hurt a little, anon....
>>
>>74513325
What is noise?
>>
It's not a bad album, great catchy songs, but the lyrics are SO BAD its hard to listen to
>>
File: l-7318.png (666KB, 700x666px) Image search: [Google]
l-7318.png
666KB, 700x666px
>>74513886
>Every five seconds some hipster with no musical background or talent watches a Red Means Recording video and thinks that if they drop 900 bucks on this thing that they're going to be the next fucking Gold Panda (or whatever they listen to).
>>
>>74513325

>art music

I think you mean experimental, all music is art. "Art music" is just a pretentious label for people that want to pretend their music is somehow more meaningful than whatever Drake is doing these days.
>>
File: crying computer wojack.jpg (6KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
crying computer wojack.jpg
6KB, 240x210px
>>74513886
Why are you so mean to me?
>>
Babe, they call me the medicine man
But my old spells don’t work anymore
>>
OH ANNA I'VE DONE, OH MATTHEW I'VE DONE
THE WORST, THE WORST, THE WORST, THE WORST

WHY AREN'T THE BONUS TRACKS ON THE VINYL REEEEEEEE
>>
SAW OFF ALL MY STINKING LIMBS
BLOOD DRIPPING DOWN MY SUNKEN MONKEY CHIN
>>
A PLAGUE ON THE HORIZON, IN THE COLD ARENA WHERE YOU'RE TRAPPPPPPPEEEEDDDD
>>
>>74513308
i would actually say the complete opposite.

it is great.
>>
>>74513444
IN THE MOMENT YOU MEEEEEET
>>
>>74513308
OP on the money, album for people with bad taste the vocals alone make me wanna kill my self.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.