[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love this album more than I love myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Grim_Art_Angels.png (179KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Grim_Art_Angels.png
179KB, 300x300px
I love this album more than I love myself
>>
>>74508327
i do too but only because i hate myself and i think the album is ok
>>
That is pathetic
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
>go to see Grimes live
>stand at the front because I like that
>crew guy comes up to me and tells me Claire wants to meet me
>he takes me backstage
>Grimes is there
>she tells me to sit down
>sits on my lap
>she obviously hasn't brushed her teeth or otherwise bathed recently
>the stench is unbelievable
>she forces her lips on mine
>I start puking
>puke all over Grimes
>she looks at me in disbelief
>suddenly she starts giggling autistically
>"ooooh, how did you know I was into that?"
>Grimes sticks her finger down her throat and pukes all over my crotch
>"yippee, again!" She screams
>she pukes once more
>I do not completely understand what is going on, but I know it's time for me to leave
>I run to the door
>she chases me
>"stay stay I want to play play! stay stay I want to play play!"
>she grabs me around the waist and starts kissing my body
>my torso is covered in lipstick kisses; not of roses but of puke
>manage to lose Claire after I throw her into a wall
>make a run for the exit
>manage to make it outside
>stand there catching my breath
>notice a member of Grimes' entourage staring at me
>she smiles and speaks
>"Ah, she gave you the old Grime Grime I see!"
>>
Just listened to it for the first time the other day. Its not that good, dont get why people worship it.
>>
>>74508729
It's like our usual ironic memes but we're not in on it. And it accidentally sells her records. This is fun
>>
>>74508756
Listen to it again. This is that kind of album.
>>
>>74509124
Not really it's just pop...
>>
>>74508747
d e l e t e t h i s
>>
>>74510542
It's more than pop. Explain to me how the intro, Scream, Kill V. Maim, Venus Fly are just pop. Also the joke's on you if you can't get into a merely pop album, lmao.
>>
>>74510930
Your album sucked and you're retarded kill yourself
>>
>>74510542
all hype aside i generally liked this album and your right, its jsut pop. i do feel like art angels is genuinely a good song and easily one of the best in her discography
>>
It's just more disposable pop
>>
>>74510952
Not an argument, dip.
>>
>>74508747
why is this so funny
>>
>>74510930
"Getting into" is not the same as liking. Most people have to "get into" shit like noise rock or music that heavily emphasizes unstructured aspects or dissonance, because it has sounds and concepts that most people haven't explored. In a pop album, there are rarely any new sounds. Even in the case of Art Angels, the new sounds are not difficult sounds, like the dentist drills she talks about, since it still sounds like it fits in a pop album.
>the intro
A nice sounding pseudo-orchestral piece, but it's the intro so it's silly to say it reflects the whole album
>Scream
A Yeezus-tier pop rap song
>Kill V. Maim
Possibly the poppiest song on the album. Beats meant to be catchy, drum break at 0:56 is incredibly dancable (although that's not a good thing).
>Venus Fly
Basically as poppy as "single ladies"
>>
tfw she will never top oblivion
>>
>>74511596
tfw I will never stain her mountaintops
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.