[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Piano experts pls help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 350-1217229-repent.jpg (194KB, 350x446px) Image search: [Google]
350-1217229-repent.jpg
194KB, 350x446px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjB-_ejiKH4

Lets say i want to learn how to play this song. How do i proceed to learn that song? Do i learn first the left hand (i guess melody) and then the right hand or both together at once? I kinda find it hard to learn it but i made it to learn the intro.
>>
Wew there are two "nazi punks fuck off" threads but nothing here.
>>
>>74507062
It's generally better two learn both hands together at once.
>>
Not a piano expert but i'd say. Don't try and learn it separately and try to combine it later as the parts likely won't fit and you need to understand right from the start playing two different things t the same time. Try to play the left hand all the way through once, then play the right hand through once and then try to play them together, fail and repeat.
>>
>>74507155
Well i am trying to but i doing more like what
>>74507166 said
I first try to learn only the left hand, than the parts of the right hand. After that i combine them and try to learn playing both at once on a normal speed. Also i am doing it not completly through but step by step because as i said i did only the intro from that song posted.
Do you have any good songs for beginners? Because i always have problems to play both hands on normal speed. The right hand always fucks up or doesnt catch up. It gets even worse if it has more that 2 tones to do.
>>
>>74507123
tells you about the quality of this board
there are 4 kpop threads and a Choa one
>>
>>74508390
I fucking hate kpop
>>
>>74507275
I have played piano for a long time. You practice hands separate until you can play it perfectly and then combine them. If you really want to learn piano I would get the Alfred piano library books and work through them.
>>
>>74508961
Well i am searching for more online solutions. Books are kinda not that good for me, i tried it with guitar but learning it though tabs were easier for me. Just need some good beginner songs i can learn.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.