[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Are Some Good Record Players Under $800NZD / $570USD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I realized how inexperienced reddit's r/vinyl is, Could you guys recommend me some good turntables less than $800NZD?
>>
Anyone there?
>>
its normal not to get a reply after 3 mins dude, just wait until someone answers holy shit

theres an audio technica, not the 100$ one but the more expensive one thats recommended generally..
>>
>>74504086
Sorry, just used to faster replies on other boards. Lol. Are you talking about the audio technica Lp-120? it's around $750NZD here.
>>
>>74504180
thats expensive
>>
>>74504306
Ye we have this huge tax on any electronics worth more than like $250USD. Like an extra $100NZD
>>
>>74504368
Same here, but I have friends in the eu that border my non-eu country with shitty prices, so I'm able to deliver to them and have them give me shit.
>>
>>74504368
but some turntables don't seem to have the huge price increase
>>
>>74504400
We have no countries bordering us here in new zealand. We have australia but they have the huge tax to I think.
>>
>>74504439
>>74504368
fellow kiwi here, not an economist or anything like that but aside from shit like import tariffs and such and a smaller country meaning business/retailers have less economies of scale and such i think manufacturers and such fairly often charge more just bc they want to

but yeah all that sort of stuff adding up means we apparently pay anywhere up to ~40% more for electronics and shit then the us does
>>
>>74505981
Thanks
>>
Lol r/vinyl isn't inexperienced, you're probably just being ridiculous about the whole thing.

What they would tell you is to go with an lp-120 or a pro-ject debut carbon. Those are both really solid entry level tables that could last you a very long time. If price is an issue learn up on what makes a turntable not destroy your records and scour Craigslist or whatever ur equivalent is and find a good used one. I went that route and got a great table for like 200 usd, it's a Thorens td-165 and it will probably last me a lifetime.
>>
>>74504032
>less than $800NZD
My car is 2k Aus. Why the fuck do you need an 800 dollar record player.
Just get a standard one. It won't improve the music getting an expensive one. If it sounded bad the first time, it will ALWAYS sound bad.
>>
>>74504032
CROSLEY WOW AND IT HAS A SPEAKER ALREADY IN IT WOW SO COOL!!!!!!!
>>
>>74504032
http://www.harveynorman.co.nz/tv-and-audio/?subcats=Y&features_hash=V72
Either the Pioneer or the Pro-Ject will sound fine.

https://surplustronics.co.nz/search?q=turntable
I'd go for one of the Teac tables.

The wonders of google......
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.