[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you hear it you lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2957.jpg (29KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2957.jpg
29KB, 512x288px
If you hear it you lose
>>
They don't have that really old intermission anymore
>>
>>74503966
Why does this stupid show never put the artist and song name at the end of the video?
>>
>>74503982
Jewish influence
>>
>>74503966
I lost fuck
>>
>>74503982
I thought they did? Or at least they used to. If they don't you can surely just go online and check out their playlist for the day.
>>
Can this be /aus/ general?
I've recently moved to Melbourne, what are some good local bands to check out, the only owns I really know of are ones on Aarght Records
>>
rrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

is indie garbage
>>
>>74503982
tru. used to drive me up the wall when i was a teen.
>tfw waiting for cartoons to come on saturday mornings as a kid and being mad that rage was still playing.
>>
>>74504891
It's shit honestly but used to be good. I don't wanna be too /pol/ but the other night I was watching it and literally every music video they put on featured a black male white woman relationship in it

I'm not joking it was literally every single video. 1 after the other. There's no way it was just a coincidence somebody actually sat there and put together that episode with that theme in mind
>>
>>74504941
well they have guest hosts and those hosts choose all the songs
>>
back when internet was slow and this was the only thing you could do to get new music
>>
>>74504878
Bedroom Suck records has a pretty groovy roster, check out some of their artists. In terms of record stores, check out The Searchers and Plug Seven in Smith St. for some rad stuff.
>>
>>74505215
most local acts make me wanna die. triple j is a fucking blight on this country.
>>
>>74504941
>the other night I was watching it and literally every music video they put on featured a black male white woman relationship in it
Did they play any good stuff at least?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lcLDY0I5kQ
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.