[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon Ruins Everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
ruin an album/artist/genre
>>
>>74502669
What happened to nick crompton
>>
I would say grunge, but kurt cobain already ruined it
>>
That's a good show, OP.
>>
>>74502669
>being this much of a nu male
>>
>>74502701
what's it like
>>
>>74502703
go to Brooklyn. that is who you will see.
>>
>>74503155
He gives little known facts, usually negative ones, about a different subject each show. Cites his sources and everything.
I don't like his fashion sense at all, but the show is good.
>>
I miss all the good telly
>>
File: 1425274528626.jpg (50KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1425274528626.jpg
50KB, 640x481px
>>74503351
Me too.
Adult Swim is unwatchable now, TruTV is terrible sans OP. History channel is half decent with Pawn Stars and American Pickers, but then they spam Ancient Aliens, so that's shit.
Cable us dogshit, man.
>>
>>74503394
Is*
>>
Daily reminder that Coil were paedophiles.

The reason Peter Christopherson had such a fondness for non-English speaking backwater Asian countries was because he knew he could freely abuse children in them without any of the abuse ever coming to light, without any of his victims' testimonies ever reaching too many people.

Many of the band's friends knew this but have continued to keep it on the down-low, in the process allowing who knows how many children to get abused by Peter Christopherson.

Even though Christopherson all but spelled out his proclivities in various interviews, the interviewers and the fans of the band all decided to shrug his statements off as being mere provocation for the sake of provocation.

From the horse's mouth:

>Christopherson: They ARE two "taboos" which I think are correct and there for a reason - One is non-consensuality - You can't do things to people they don't want.

It is generally understood by law in most civilized countries that kids are far too underdeveloped to be capable of making any sorts of decisions when it comes to topics such as intercourse, and that they are extremely susceptible to suggestion at the hands of their elders. A child's consent means nothing in the court of law.

One of the main excuses favored by convicted child molesters is that the children which they abused wanted it and enjoyed it. As can be seen in the above quote, it is also an excuse which Christopherson was fond of using.

>A video the band shot in a child prostitute bar in Thailand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUY_zpPeab0
>>
>>74503320
I don't like him because he makes big leaps in logic and tends to strawman those he disagrees with.
>>
>>74503501
Fair enough.
It's far from my favorite show, but it's the best thing on TruTV right now.
I don't mean that as a big compliment, TruTV is just really shitty.
>>
>>74503418
this meme is kinda forced.
>>
>>74504595
what meme?
>>
File: HUEHUE.jpg (84KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
HUEHUE.jpg
84KB, 612x612px
>>74502674
KEK
>>
File: 1453370165178.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453370165178.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
rap is for children
metal is for children

rap metal is for big muscular geniuses
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.