[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh my god it's so good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 61uRpzy5nfL.jpg (72KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
61uRpzy5nfL.jpg
72KB, 500x498px
oh my god it's so good
>>
sometimes i feel very sad
>>
>>74494092
(Can't find nothin' I can put my heart and soul into)

):
>>
>>74494178
(can find something I can put my heart and soul into, but too lazy for that so end up giving up)

)':
>>
>>74494373
>but too lazy for that so end up giving up
what
>>
>>74493446
I listened to it while peaking on molly and while it was euphoric in the moment obvious i cant just do it again ever so its been a while since ive heard it but of course its special
>>
Overrated.
>>
>>74494605
try the smile sessions disc 1 on ayahuasca
>>
>>74494373
what did he mean by this
>>
>>74494605
>>74494632
DUDE 60'S AND DRUGS AM I RITE GUYS XDDD
>>
>>74493446
You mean it's so amateur?
>>
>>74494764
Why are people so angry that people in the 60s were on LSD making this shit?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (126KB, 434x723px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
126KB, 434x723px
>>74494373
>>74494612
>>74494764
>>74494852
>>
>>74494764
?
the album and its successor were literally inspired by pot and lsd

smile itself was brian trying to convey the psychedelic experience in a musical context

>>74494852
that is just factually incorrect

it was done by the most in demand producer of the decade who was making hit after hit and being paid for his work - so a professional by definition
>>
Do you guys actually listen to music from artists you legitimately enjoy, or do you just scour pre-approved collage photos to see what you 'should' listen to and then find a reason to post about it mid-way to get the short-term positive feelings associated with receiving affirmation from random people online?
>>
>>74493446
Smiley Smile is better.
>>
>>74495389
huh? it's literally one of the most well known and praised albums of all time in all of pop and rock music. the beach boys are hardly obscure or hard to get into
>>
>>74495435
The point is the same five fucking albums get posted here daily.
>>
>>74495450
well yeah this board sucks (literally one of the worst on 4chan) and is filled with teenagers, it's been like this for almost a decade
>>
>>74495389
Are you retarded or something? No one pretends to like the Beach Boys. 1. They're almost universally enjoyed. 2. They're not obscure. What would be the point?
>>
>>74495526
Read the post replying to the one that you almost parroted word for word, numbnuts.
>>
>>74495389
jeez what a bitter, cynical fuck you are
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.