[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did the "how do we improve /mu/ thread" go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1501986237141.png (3MB, 1782x1577px) Image search: [Google]
1501986237141.png
3MB, 1782x1577px
Also, how do we improve it?
>>
All that thread did is unleash a wave of autismo-police abusing the report function
>>
>>74489619
>abusing
Nearly everything they reported was taken down. More than 10 shitpost threads were deleted, so the mods disagree with you.
>>
People 5 years ago on /mu/ were making these very same threads and they came to nothing so why fuckin bother :^)
>>
File: filter.png (44KB, 509x888px) Image search: [Google]
filter.png
44KB, 509x888px
>>74489593
just use the filter
>>
Continue attacking shitposts. We need to get elitist as fuck too. Even though top 40 shit and flavor-of-the-week rap isnt technically a rule violation, we can still be hostile towards them. There's no grounds for a report, but we can be assholes until they leave.
>>
File: its so easy.png (381KB, 563x467px) Image search: [Google]
its so easy.png
381KB, 563x467px
Report the threads that are not /mu/ related.
Encourage discussion.
>>
>>74489773
I was here 5 years ago, so believe me when I say this: We're FAR worse now.
>>
>>74489776
That doesn't silence the problem of space being taken up in the catalog by shit threads and having good threads die without being replied to
>>
>>74489853
if no one is interested, you could delete every other thread on the board and still it would 404 empty
>>
>>74489776
>filtering sharethreads
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>74489593
Respect each others taste. Love each other. We're all into music and that's pretty cool. Let's be cool to each other. I love you guys.
>>
>>74489904
No, thats why I filter them because I can find music myself.
>>
>>74489776
No, be like Trump, defeat it head on.
>>
>>74489908
Bullshit, we tried that and got this shit board in return
>>
>>74489792
You can't force me to leave faggot. Kendrick fans have the right to be here. I don't care what the fuck you say to me jew
>>
we report off topic threads
oh wait
>>
>>74489792
>Muh agenda, you can't discuss rap
No.
>>
>>74490023
>>74490059
Go back to Billboard's Top 100 chart, you fucking normies.
>>
>>74490023
Go to hiphopheads if you want to talk about Kendrick.
>>
>>74490023
>>74490059
Post it in a general like everybody else. I don't care if you discuss music I don't like, but you plebs are notorious for spamming it everywhere. There were 36 fucking threads when TPAB dropped, and some of the topics were literally just a period or something with the image posted.
>>
>>74490238
Petition the mods for a "one thread per artist" then.
>>
>>74490023
Yeah we can
>>
>>74490238
See also: damn
>>
>>74490285
>Muh tripfag army, we make da rules
KYS my guy
>>
>>74490238
This. I don't like metal or kpop either, but they stay in their general so I don't have a problem with the posters. The reason I fucking hate hip-hop posters and treat them worse than everybody else is because they behave worse than everybody else. You people are like screaming children. You don't stay in your general. You flood the board every time an album is released. You assume everybody cares about your urban-flavored top 40 music, and EVERYBODY NEEDS TO KNOW THAT KENDRICK DROPPED A NEW ALBUM, so you make 50 threads about it in an hour. Act like everybody else here, or fuck off.
>>
>>74490322
Nice dodging buddy :^)
>>
>>74490328
There are like a soild 10 metal threads on the catalog right now. /mu/ is a board for metal, hip hop, k-pop, bleep and Grimes. Sorry m8 but meta threads arent going to change that.
>>
Shit like this >>74490397 can fuck off.
>>
>>74489931
Explain
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.