[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiphop Collectives/Groups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: brockhampton-feature.jpg (64KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
brockhampton-feature.jpg
64KB, 600x315px
In the last two weeks I've been really into Brockhampton because of the brand new singles! Because of that I would love to know if you guys are aware of some different collectives or groups. Could also be a duo like Injury Reserve, Outkast and RTJ or even one with three members.
I usually tend to like the chemestry between a lot of artists in groups like these. Cheers! *
>>
is there any word on when saturation 2 is gonna drop yet
>>
all the artists you mentioned are good but most people who actually post here are not very keen on them, so don't take it personally if they shit on them
>>
>>74487550
sometime this month supposedly
>>
>>74487554
I wouldn't, don't worry
>>
>>74487550
I saw someone talk about dropping on the 21st
>>
I think these guys are super talented and I'm excited to listen to their stuff, but I kind of felt like the first Saturation was a bit front loaded?

The first run of four tracks or so is my favorite thing about it, everything else is basically fine (with a few highlights). Hope the new album is more consistent in pacing/quality.
>>
>>74487531
hieroglyphics is a pretty dope collective with like 10 people in it (as well as souls of mischief which is 4 of the guys from hieroglyphics)
lots to dig into as most of the members had pretty solid careers outside of the group as well
>>
>>74487618
The more i listened to it, i started liking more the second half of the album that the first range of tracks
>>
i like brockhampton but i fucking hate their fans
>>
File: Company_Flow_-_Funcrusher_Plus.jpg (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Company_Flow_-_Funcrusher_Plus.jpg
56KB, 300x300px
>>
Living legends.
>>
>>74487531
There's Hail Mary Mallon, which is Aesop Rock and Rob Sonic. I've not listened to them much (think I've only listened to one of their albums once a good while ago) but I thought I'd mention them anyway cause it can't hurt
>>
>>74491441
HMM is dope. It's awesome to hear Aesop rap in a less serious manner
>>
i want ktt to leave
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.