[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU'RE AN AMERICAN GURRRRLL *BURRRRP*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: MARK.jpg (47KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
MARK.jpg
47KB, 790x395px
YOU'RE AN AMERICAN GURRRRLL

*BURRRRP*
>>
Old Ramon > Ocean Beach > Rollercoaster > Songs for a Blue Guitar > Down Colorful Hill > Bridge
>>
>>74486865
Down Colorful Hill > Songs for a Blue Guitar > Rollercoaster > Ocean Beach = Old Ramon > Bridge
>>
*BBUUUUUURRPP*
PANERA BREAD
*BBUUUUURRRRRRPPPPP*
AND KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN
>>
File: 1493175871951.png (589KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
1493175871951.png
589KB, 599x605px
>I wake up,couldn't move
>My back couldn't hold my weight anymore
>said fuck it and rolled out of the bed
>I landed on my cat on the floor,and some old eggs i made the night before
>I probably killed my cat but i don't give a fuck, i want some fried chicken
>after 3 hours i somehow got to a rail and got myself up
>i was covered in cat blood,and i pissed all over myself
>fuck it i needed to piss
>Caroline came home with some white shit on her hair, she said it was frosting
>i went to lick it off, she smacked me in the face and ran away
>I hear a knock at the door,a cop
>Probably got smell complaints from the neighbors like last time
>Fuck you i like the smell of my farts
>As i opened the door a woman cop handcuffed me and threw me on my fucking back
>called her a bitch and let off a wet fart i was keeping to dutch oven Caroline
>i could feel the brown stain form on my white briefs
>she said I touched the neighbors kid
>I told her I like her tits
>She called for backup cause she couldn't pick me up
>why be a cop if you can't pickup a 285 pound man
>after getting to the car,we started driving, i was able to undo my pants and rub some of the poo on the seat
>take that you fuckers
>spent 8 hours in a room while some balding fat man called me a child molester
>i just stared at him and drooled the entire time, my poop hardened in my pants
>Found out the retard kid that lives next door with the was trying to say I look like Uncle Fester but came out as child molester
>was finally released and the cop lady offered me a ride
>Cats dead
>Balding Fat man
>Brown stain
>I can't believe my life has gotten this bad,i wake up and cry each morning, I'm going to die a fat old has been, I just want someone to understand and love me for me, a childs love, which i'll never have because i missed out and got old, i thought fame would bring me happiness, but i'm more sad and lonely than i was before music
>asked the cop lady for a handjob on the way back to my apartment.
>>
>>74486947
10/10
>>
>>74486947
Holy shit
>>
>>74486855

Stop posting pictures of Rik Waller ffs
>>
>>74487042
kek
>>
bumpo
>>
>>74486865
>>74486888
Both wrong
Songs for a Blue Guitar > Ocean Bitch > Old Ramon > Down Colorful Hill > Rollercoaster >>>>>>>> Bridge
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.