[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a delivery boy. I delivery newspapers in the deep french

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I am a delivery boy.
I delivery newspapers in the deep french countryside of France.
I work at night.
As you might have already understand I'm looking for music to fit the atmosphere while I'm working.
I thought /mu/ might help me.

Here are a few exemples of stuff that did well in such a context (to help you) :

>50'sFallout games songs
>The Mollusk - Ween
>Pulp's albums
>Trojan's reggae compilations
>>
Pipe Eye - Laugh About Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkvG5-XDLHE

also do you have any comfy pics that youve taken on your route?
>>
>>74486577
Listen to vaporwave
>>
>>74487210
Not yet, but if you feel like it, I might take some one night and make a new thread, hoping that you'll be around.
I was thinking of doing some kind of GoPro based video.
>>
u sound like a virgin
>>
>>74486577
Swans - To Be Kind

If that's to noisy for you try Blonde by Frank Ocean, it's great
>>
>>74487210
Hey, I like that !
Thanks anon !

>>74487280
I should definitively try. What was the name of that artist, Saint Pepsi ? I think I liked some his tracks
>>
Kenotic - Hammock
Souvlaki - Slowdive
Agateis Byrjun - Sigur Ros
>>
>>74487366
No, I'm french.
We might be shit-heads but at least most of us get to fuck.

>>74487381
Is it "Filthy" kind of loud ? If so, I'm not sure I'll like like it, but I might try, thanks.
>>
File: air-moon-safari-1024x1024.jpg (201KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
air-moon-safari-1024x1024.jpg
201KB, 1024x1024px
>>
Serge Gainsbourg - Les années psychédéliques: 1966-1971
>>
>>74487537
I never tried Air, maybe it's time.

>>74487652
Shit no, I hate Gainsbourg.
>>
>>74487404
It is noisy, not like heavy metal. Just listen to the first two minutes of A Little God In My Hands, and see if it gets to loud at the end of those minutes. But you should definitely try Blonde, it even has a song called Nights
>>
>>74487700
Ok, I will, thanks a lot ! I might do some kind of video with it if it fits enough.
>>
>>74487733
What do you mean about video? And did you refer to Blonde or Swans? Sounds cool though
>>
>>74487850
>>74487850
I was talking about Blonde.
I more or less work in the field of Video-editing (when I'm not doing deliveries) so I like to experiment and driving by night in the countryside with some cool music might be good material for it.
>>
>>74488108
That sounds really cool, I would like to see that video if it ever gets released. The album is really chill and minimal, so I thought it would go well with driving in the night
>>
>>74486577
The Velvet Underground
Lou Reed
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.