[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current 93

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I'm trying to get into Current 93. I've only listened to All the Pretty Little Horses, and it's becoming one of my favorite albums of all time. Where do I go from here?

Also general c93 thread
>>
black ships ate the sky
>>
try thunder perfect mind
>>
why do i always listen to c93 when im high
>>
>>74481551
For C93 in a similar style: Of Ruine or Some Blazing Starre, Thunder Perfect Mind, Imperium, Earth Covers Earth

For more David Tibet with different music: Birth Canal Blues, Black Ships Ate the Sky, I Am the Last of All the Field That Fell, Soft Black Stars

also listening to other neofolk/dark folk/apocalyptic folk artists might help if you're not used to that style of music, check out Rome, Aleah, Comus, Sol Invictus, Ksiezyc, Aleah
also Death in June if you don't mind Douglas Pierce's Nazi fetish
>>
File: R-325364-1223917566.jpeg.jpg (129KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
R-325364-1223917566.jpeg.jpg
129KB, 600x598px
>>
>>74482088
any albums to start with on their ambient/spoken word/industrial albums?
>>
>>74482466
I'm not a huge fan of those desu but Nature Unveiled, Dogs Blood Rising, and Lucifer Over London are the big ones
>>
>>74482555
or some of early-mid career Nurse With Wound which is kid of like those but a little better - A Sucked Orange and Homotopy to Marie. Tibet's probably collaborated directly with Steven Stapleton of NWW too but I can't think of the album names
>>
>>74482555
trips speak truthtbh
nature unveiled and dogs blood rising are fuckin good
>>
>>74482602
I haven't listened to those in a while, might like them more when I come back. I remember Dogs Blood Rising definitely had its moments for me
FALLING BACK IN FIELDS OF RAPE
you might like those NWW albums too if you haven't heard them, plus the last two songs on their album Huffin' Rag Blues and
Will Guthrie - People Pleaser
Ground-Zero - Revolutionary Pekinese Opera v.1.28
Grim - Folk Songs for an Obscure Race
Missing Foundation - 1933 Your House is Mine
SPK - Leichenschrei
all good sound collage and/or industrial
>>
>>74481551
You have to check out Nature And Organisation.
>>
>>74482024
DUDE
>>
>>74482088
>Aleah
What is that? Can't seem to find anything about it
>>
>>74482707
just saw Jerome Reuter of Rome rec them on his facebook page a while back, they're like ambient dark folk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of4AkuGWH_s&list=PLSK1-qPSia3Xkq_iUdj_Gm9as3HmlJ34F
>>
>>74482884
wow i must have missed it, i follow rome too, unless of course you're talking about his facebook profile as in jerome reuter

i actually came across this before replying to you but dismissed it because of the pop/ballad tags, thought it was a different person/project: https://www.discogs.com/Aleah-Demo-Master/release/4467593
>>
sleep has his house
>>
>>74482942
nope, just the Rome page. he's really good about promoting other artists though, I miss stuff from him all the time too
>>
A GOTHIC LOVE SONG OFF SOFT BLACK STARS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.