[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Artist comes around to redefine a genre, basically by being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

>Artist comes around to redefine a genre, basically by being a quirky, thoughtful white guy
>Shows the industry that its acting too seriously, and is rewarded with lots of critical acclaim
>Meanwhile hackney'd shits with no cultural knowledge whatsoever ignore everything that came before it, putting it on an unbeatable pedestal, claiming that it's simply the best of its genre, and nothing else is that good. "I don't like x, but THEY'RE pretty good!"
>Basically falling in love with the quirkiness of the personality instead of the heart of the music, because if they really loved it, they'd listen to their contemporaries
>Derivative of a genre primarily listened by people who would take serious convincing to listen to this hipster white trash
>So in come the wave of hipster white trash fans
>fast forward XX years and they've influenced an entire wave of music fans with no respect for music history, all because their love for music is based on this one artist who, aside from being quirky and influenced by black people music, isn't doing THAT much differently from their peers
>Music is easier than ever to preserve, and despite this, music listeners are more closed minded than ever, listening to the same shit on repeat until they die

God I hate Talking Heads-Remain in Light. Pic unrelated.
>>
File: weedbro.jpg (5KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
weedbro.jpg
5KB, 232x218px
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.