[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>RIGHTS FOR GAYS >OH YEA hmm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Mausman.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Mausman.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>RIGHTS FOR GAYS
>OH YEA
hmm?
>>
>>74477472
redpilled as fuck

fun fact: after the cancellation of world peace, john maus was the only featured artist to not disavow milliondollarextreme. in fact, he periodically lived with them during the shooting of the show
>>
>>74478627
Awesome, first post, immediate MDE non-music posting.
>>
I went back to his early 2000s stuff the other day and hot damn

I Hate Music is my jam
>>
>>74478650
are you circumsized?
>>
>>74478708
Are you bby? ;^)
>>
>>74478708
Just talk about Maus and not MDE.
>>
>>74478627

It's less that John is sarcastically mocking rights for gays in that song, he is of course for homosexuality.

He has spoken on record about this song, and it's more that he believes that their shouldn't be ''human rights'' let alone ''gay rights''. His thought process is that by giving credence to gay rights we are giving legitimacy to the idea that their should be some sort of heirarchy of rights that should be afforded to us by ''the system'' as opposed to it being an actual intrinsic ''inert'' thing.
He is more against the stagnant placard waving version of rights, the futile millenial push for ''rights'' as opposed to mocking gay rights or it's people.
>>
File: [email protected] (326KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
SHOOTER-crisis_1024x1024@2x.jpg
326KB, 1200x801px
i'm dying for this new album
was the counter strike vid made by the mde team?

how many days do we have to wait now
>>
>>74478747
Yeah, he's basically mocking low level discussion that revolves around grouping people together versus taking a more philosophical and abstract approach to the concept of human rights
>>
Fuck adult swim
>>
>>74479775
why
Adult Swim is the only great network television channel as far as I'm concerned
>>
File: 1502330471378.jpg (48KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502330471378.jpg
48KB, 639x640px
>>74478627
World Peace introduced me to John Maus and Soft Moon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.