[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank them /waifu/ edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4989.jpg (464KB, 760x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4989.jpg
464KB, 760x507px
Rank them /waifu/ edition
>>
>>74476419
those albums?
Hounds Of Love > Desertshore > Blue > Homogenic > Ys > TBYML
>>
>>74476440
Yep the albums
>>
Hounds of Love>Blue>Desertshore>Ys>Homogenic>haven't listented
>>
All great albums imo but
Hounds of Love = Homogenic > Desertshore > To Bring You My Love > Blue = Ys
Hounds of Love and Homogenic were the only ones to really sort of blow me away listening to them and have had the longest lasting impact on me, although I do really like all the albums there.
>>
Homogenic>To Bring You My Love > Hounds of Love > Desertshore > Blue > Ys
>>
>>74476419
Grimes albums > the rest
>>
File: Bork.jpg (231KB, 1245x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Bork.jpg
231KB, 1245x1600px
Reminder to always ignore Grimesfags! Mommy Bork wills it.
>>
>>74476419
in order I want to fuck

PJ>Nico>powergap>Joanna>powergap>young bjork>Kate Bush>Jonni Mitchel>old bjork

>>74476469
oh ok
YS>Desertshore>To Bring you my love>Hounds of Love>Blue>Vespertine
>>
>>74477366
>power gap between Nico, a slightly attractive woman and Joanna, with the ass of the century
>implying Bjork doesn't still look pretty good outside of the goofy photos of her
>Kate Bush and Young Bjork after a powergap
terrible taste
>>
>>74477426
>Nico
>a slightly attractive woman
nigga she has godly (not the 4chan epic maymay god tier, but actual greek goddess level) aesthetics
>>
>>74477501
Maybe on her face but her body is meh-tier
>>
>>74477532
good, so is mine, so I'd feel less self-consciouss
>>
Objectively Homogenic > Blue > Hounds of Love > Desertshore

Haven't listened to the rest
>>
>>74477572
fair enough
>>
>>74477587
kek
>>
>>74477366
>old bjork that low
>>
>>74478766
she creeps me out metaphysically, I don't want to think about having sex with her, it would be like fucking in front of my grandma or inside an orphanage
>>
>>74476419
Desertshore > Homogenic > Hounds of Love > Ys > Blue > TBYML

Joni has way better albums than Blue though. If it were Summer Lawns in the pic it'd probably be first place
>>
>>74478863
you can't just add 'meta' to the word 'physically' to make yourself sound smarter that's not how this works
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.