[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 years ago today...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: DG2LaPmXUAA8Dyh.jpg-large.jpg (390KB, 1181x1779px) Image search: [Google]
DG2LaPmXUAA8Dyh.jpg-large.jpg
390KB, 1181x1779px
>More than four percent of England applied for tickets to see Oasis at Knebworth House, the largest ever demand for concert tickets in British history
>250,000 fans attended it
>7,000 people on the VIP guestlist, pretty much a who's who of British celebrities and their friends
>roughly 3,000 crew members working it
>the concert had the largest analog PA system of all time
>the concert had it's own radio station for the entire weekend called "Radio Supernova 106.6 FM" serving a 20 mile radius around the event site
>broadcast live via the BBC to over 40 countries
>>
This was the last time rock music truly mattered desu.
>>
Fucking Liam just HAD to go and call his brother a potato, didn't he?
>>
>tfw The Chemical Brothers, Ocean Colour Scene, Manic Street Preachers and The Prodigy opened one of the nights

Fucking hell, I would've loved that.
>>
Imagine being there.
>>
Bonehead also quit the band on the 3 year anniversary of this show.
>>
>>74474058
>More than four percent of a fraction of a little island

Wow that's so fucking impressive
>>
>>74474734
That 4% is literally multiple millions of people dingbat
>>
>>74474769
So? I bet a couple million people wanted to get Radiohead tickets on their latest tour
>>
>>74474769
>multiple millions of britbongs wanna see MAAAAYYYBAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY live

WOW that's so FUCKING impressive
>>
>>74474889
>le Oasis is a one hit wonder meme
Ok, American. Didn't they have at least two hits over there though?
>>
>>74474909
>implying they're a one hit wonder

Fuk off
>>
>>74474889
>>74474909
hey man, they were really popular in the 90s. Even in america they had a solid following among the "alternative" kids. I mean, you can still hate on them, but they were probably one of the biggest guitar bands of the last 20 years.
>>
ITT: we pretend Oasis were a meme one hit band and no one remembers them
>>
>>74475037
ITT: Oasis fans think that having multiple hits makes their shit-tier band good

o i am laffin
>>
OASIS
>>
>tfw SOTSOG is my favourite album of theirs, but people only like their 90s output, including the band
>>
>>74475517
Its ok
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.