[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Elliot have liked the Cocteau Twins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: elliot.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
Would Elliot have liked the Cocteau Twins?
>>
>>74472576
literally who
>>
I doubt he appreciated art at all
>>
File: elliot1.jpg (39KB, 330x550px) Image search: [Google]
elliot1.jpg
39KB, 330x550px
>>74472646
The supreme gentleman.
>>
>>74472576
Elliott Smith?
>>
>>74473327
We don't care about your /r9k/ waifus.
>>
>>74472646
guy who shot a bunch of ladies after no-one wanted to fuck him, despite him being the gentlest of gentlemen
>>
Seemed like more of a Hopsin and Queen guy
>>
>>74473393
>ladies
his 2 chink room mates, an fat girl and a blond dude. That's as pathetic as it gets.
>>
>>74472576
I think he was too psychopathic to actually appreciate the shit that he chose and I like 80s pop music a lot and am older than him. He was just really mentally ill and it's a shame other people's kids died because of that. Honestly his dad seems very mentally weird in the Walters interview as well.
>>
>>74472646
KYS you fucking summerfag moron.
>>
>>74472646
newfag fuck off.
>>
>>74472576
No, he only liked whatever was the most popular with others his age. Basically only what was at number 1 in the charts. His goals was to be the normiest of normies.
>>
>>74472646
how old are you? this wasn't even that long ago...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.