[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the end of p4k?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: wtf.png (252KB, 556x722px)
wtf.png
252KB, 556x722px
I rolled my eyes at the Everything now marketing campaign before, but by engaging purposefully with clearly clickbait fake news, they seem to be exposing music journalism in the modern age.

like wtf why is this news
>>
>>74470815
im smarter than all of the people at the pitchfork offices and im not smart
>>
conde nast was a mistake
>>
Will this board finally stop shilling pitchfork now? Can we just treat them like NME now?
>>
>>74470872
Fucking this, pitchfork used to be tastemakers now they're the millennial rolling stone. Fuck they even report on foo fighters and Coldplay now and worship black artists to seem cultured and diverse.
>>
>>74470872
Unfortunately P4k does actually have an impact and is the most popular source for music related shit in the world
Its sad but fuck me p4k is actually important in the music world
>>
Fantano has been more relevant than p4k for a while they only appeal to poptimists and sjws now
>>
>>74470872
>nme
got given a free copy of this a few weeks back outside a train station, it's gone massively backwards
>>
>>74471002
except fantano reviews all the same exact shit p4k does for the guaranteed clicks
>>
>>74471156
vice versa actually
>>
>>74471002
Fantano is quite literally our guy
>>
File: 1500383070242.jpg (236KB, 1109x1479px) Image search: [Google]
1500383070242.jpg
236KB, 1109x1479px
>giving a single shit about music reviewers
Why the fuck do you mindless sheep niggers need other people to tell you how to think? There's NO REASON for music reviewers to exist.
>>
If this happened today, someone would be fired for it: http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/9464-shine-on/
>>
File: your album.png (166KB, 1080x904px) Image search: [Google]
your album.png
166KB, 1080x904px
>>74471789
Kek
>>
>actually looking at reviews
>you could have spent ten minutes listening to the release and partly formed your own opinion instead

No wonder the Chart Threads are just people re-arranging the /mu/ Essentials list with a sprinkle of other stuff.
>>
>>74471856
wasn't this jet?
>>
File: trout cat.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
trout cat.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>74471241
>uninteresting and extremely predictable taste
>30 something who obsesses over unfunny memes from highschool kids
>constantly and obnoxiously tries to insert his political opinions into everything he can
>only every discusses music that other larger sites discuss also
>randomly throws in some death metal reviews to show how "inclusive" and "diverse" his taste is, and to be ironic

I hate talking about the guy because he gets way to much attention on here; lets all just move on to checking his RYM page every few weeks instead of absorbing all of his many shit-spitting media pages.
>>
>>74472012
Jet... more like shit
>>
File: Noah Yoo.jpg (96KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
Noah Yoo.jpg
96KB, 627x627px
>Noah Yoo

FYI, pitchfork hires literal hipster faggots who literally just graduate from college. why else do you think their journalism is SJW faggotry?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.