[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

don't you forget that bjork is for plebs!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1502367109415.png (266KB, 1596x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1502367109415.png
266KB, 1596x1450px
don't you forget that bjork is for plebs!!!
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (133KB, 640x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
133KB, 640x655px
instead of enjoying music you just need to shove it in our faces how much you like your shitty music
>>
>>74467444
but she's for plebs. she has big sales and many hits. that's a fact.
>>
I used to casually say some funny shit instead of making threads that look like this over a one troll opinion
>>
Every mean thing said about her and way that one anon reacted always made me feel sad and powerless. I thought they were real people and i took that whole fecade completely seriously. I wasn't told any better. Now it means nothing
>>
Both are pleb because they are female pop musicians.
neo-/mu/ shit taste is fucking puke-inducing
>>
>>74467444
IT'S NOT UP TO YOUUUUU
>>
i want grimes and bork to make album together and make mu explode
>>
Seriously you're fucked in the head
>>
>>74467893
the op is definitely insane. i've never seen someone so triggered by mere opinions enough to screencap everything like the nsa.
>>
>>74467890
that would be pretty rad
>>
>>74467946
This is the rest of my life now
>>
you people are the reason this website is so full of shit
>>
>>74467946
What the hell did i do to you anyway
>>
>>74468246
It's because of avant math faggot
>>
>>74467946
Why wont you leave me alone
>>
>>74468250
Why did you make a really whiny song that one time
>>
>>74467444
>he repeatedly says the same thing in a thread
>screenshots it every time
>posts it as a new thread
>implies that this makes it true
whether she's for plebs or not you have a fucking metal disability
>>
>>74467882
VIOLENTLY HAPPYYY
>>
>>74467444
You already posted this shitty opinion hundred times, now you make a whole thread about it with your posts as the lead photo? What is wrong with you?
>>
Grimes fans say she's popular because she has pitchfork acclaim and a bunch of ratings on RYM
Then say Bjork is pleb tho because she's MORE popular

idk why you would engage with retards
>>
>>74467444
>patrician indie DIY artist
kek
>>
>>74468250
do you work for the nsa?
>>
stop responding to grimesfags and they will leave this board.
its simple
>>
>>74468303
The OP is violently happy, lol!
>>
>>74468413
>Grimes fans say she's popular because she has pitchfork acclaim and a bunch of ratings on RYM
>Then say Bjork is pleb tho because she's MORE popular
They never said that. They said that Grimes is reasonably popular: not too much and not too little. They also said that Bjork is far more popular compared to Grimes. So, Bjork has more pleb appeal.
>>
>>74468635
>they will leave this board
I doubt that 100%. They're here to stay in the long run, like it or not. You better get used to them or simply leave.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.