[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT FUCKING CLICKED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ys.jpg (28KB, 337x295px) Image search: [Google]
ys.jpg
28KB, 337x295px
IT FUCKING CLICKED
>>
File: 1499049311055.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499049311055.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
HELL00 REDDIT
>>
>>74463818
No, it didn't. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
If you listen to female musicians like this bitch, Gr*mes, St. Vincent, Marina, Charli, Lauren from chvrches, and the bulk of K-pop you need to fucking kill yourself
>>
File: IMG_0333.png (35KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.png
35KB, 208x200px
>>74463818
You're only lying to yourself, anon
>>
>>74463818
Good for you OP. Ignore this lot.
>>
>>74463828
nice pepe you fucking mouthbreather, this has been /mu/core for the better half of a decade at this point. don't you have better boards to shit up with your crossposting

>>74463850
yeah except those artists are subjected to tons of waifufaggotry. when was the last time you saw a joanna thread be honest
>>
>>74463850
St. Vincent is actually good though
>>
>>74463885
There was literally a joanna thread this morning. I see them everyday.
>>
File: 1500420471201.jpg (115KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1500420471201.jpg
115KB, 500x378px
>>74463885
>/mu/core
>implying that isn't one of the most reddit-tier parts of this board
O I M LAFFIN
>>
>>74463850
I only listen to manly music made by men like Perfume Genius and Ariel Pink
>>
>>74463896
So what? Newsom is one of the most interesting and most talented pop musicians of the 21st century. She does things that no one else is doing in the same way. How many pop musicians do you know who can play harp to a classical level, let alone compose musically complex pieces full of modulation and rhythmic changes on it which still manage to retain an immediately appealing simplicity? It just isn't done. Ys is a masterpiece. Her lyrics are also incredible. There are seriously very few writers in pop music who can string together a sentence like Newsom, and we're not talking about short two stanza pop songs. She's writing 16 minute ballads and still so far above the competition it's embarrassing.

Literally what possible reason could you have for being upset that people like her music? You don't have one. You're a fucking pleb.
>>
>>74463937
Direct me to a part of this board that isn't reddit tier

Also whoops I forgot you're only a true mutant if you post contrarian threads shitting on /mu/core. ha ha animal collective is 4 nu males am i right xd
>>
have fun at the renaissance fair anon
>>
>>74463970
>direct me to a part of this board that isn't reddit tier
notice how I said "the MOST reddit-tier" part of this board. And I'm not sure why you're trying to be ironic anon, animal collective is literally numales: the band
>>
>>74463970
AnCo was shit way b4 the nu male meme
>>
>>74463988
If the theme of the album was hackneyed and poorly executed then I'd have to agree with you but she nailed it to the point where I can't even be mad about it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.