[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've been selected to construct the next hip-hop supergroup.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 897987897879.png (1MB, 859x945px) Image search: [Google]
897987897879.png
1MB, 859x945px
You've been selected to construct the next hip-hop supergroup. However, you can only pick from the rappers pictured.You have to pick four, and you can only pick one from each column.
>>
Danny Brown, Asap, Thuggery and Lil Uzi.
I prefer earl sweatshirt as an artist in the first column but I don't think he's fit as well
>>
Rich Chigga, Viper, Young Thug, and XXXTENTACION are the patrician choices.
>>
>>74460276
Same but switch Post with Uzi
>>
>>74460063
Danny and ASAP. I don't know anyone from the last two columns except for Desiigner and xxx, so them I guess.
>>
>>74460063
for actual good music - Vince, Rocky, Young Thug, and Uzi
for just bangers - Vince, Keef, Travis, Yachty
>>
>>74460063
Danny, Viper, Thugger, and X just for kicks
>>
>>74460063
Danny, Viper, Savage, XXX
>>
>>74460063
Danny and Viper are the only ones with any talent here. As long as they're in the super group I don't give a shit about the last 2.
>>
>>74460971
this
>>
Viper, XXXtentaion or whatever the fuck he's called, the asian kid, and Chief Keef (i think that's who that is)

i would be interested to hear what the worst music ever made would sound like
>>
>>74460063
A team: Danny, Gucci, Thug, Uzi
B beam: Vince, Keef, Desiigner, XXX
>>
Danny A$AP Travis Posty
>>
Summer can't end soon enough
>>
either Gucci, Young Thug, Uzi or Earl, Rocky, Travis. No I'm not picking 4 on each because the rules are bullshit
>>
>>74461678
that's the point though fag
>>
>people actually picking X and Post

i fucking want summer to end
>>
Asian guy, white guy, Danny Brown and XXXedgyteenager
>>
>>74460063
Danny Brown, Gucci Mane, Young Thug, Lil Uzi Vert
>>
>>74460276
>>74460934
>>74461578
>>74461767
good taste
>>
>>74460063
Danny Brown, Viper, Thugger, Lil Yachty.

I'm hoping that Danny Brown's slightly arty sensibilities can bring out the best of the other three and make a really bizarre psychedelic experience. Get OPN and Odd Nosdam on the production.
>>
>>74460063
W H E R E I S
U G L Y G O D ?
>>
>>74460063
Earl, Rocky, Travis, Yachty
>>
Something I'd want to bump in the car - Vince, Keef, Travis, Uzi-vert
>>
Lot of rappers in your columns are trash when compared to a small few in there like danny, so im going retard supergroup with the young chinese prodigy as leader. Rich chigga, viper, is that 21savage?, and yachty
>>
>>74460063
Danny Brown, Gucci, Young Thug, and Lil Uzi is objectively the right answer.
>>
>>74460063
danny, a$ap, thugger, yachty
>>
>>74461999
THIS
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.