[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*bottle noises* clab haynds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tom waits.jpg (3KB, 157x88px) Image search: [Google]
tom waits.jpg
3KB, 157x88px
*bottle noises*
clab haynds
>>
>>74459135
I love the fall of troy
>>
what does he wait for?
>>
>>74459135
The whirling beetle
>>
File: 1024385[1].jpg (22KB, 299x259px) Image search: [Google]
1024385[1].jpg
22KB, 299x259px
What's your guys favorite sound from him? Might sound plebby but I've never been able to get enough of early Waits circa Closing Time/The Heart of Saturday Night. Cheese-y love-y Tom. I'm the fag that can't get enough of Martha.
>>
>>74461147
swordfishtrombone and raindogs fo sho
>>
>>74461147

dad died on the 21st of july, was going through his records couple of days ago and found The Heart Of Saturday Night, will forever be my favourite now
>>
Sonic fedora
>>
>>74461147
Everything from the Asylum Years. Small Change and Blue Valentine probably the top 2.

Tom was much better when he was drunk at the piano.
>>
>>74461147
I dig his Beefheart-inspired period the most, but Nighthawks at the Diner is probably my favorite album of his
>>
>>74459135
I've listened to Rain Dogs a lot over the past few months. Which album should I listen to next?
>>
>>74463621
frank's wild years. my fave
>>
>>74463621

Depends which direction you want to go. More or less experimental. I'd say Mule Variations is a good one to jump to. It's later Tom Waits while not being entirely inaccessible to new fans like some of his experimental stuff is. Has really easy listening songs that you could have found on earlier albums like Hold On too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.