[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with Hopsin's eyes? Is he blind or something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: is he blind.jpg (3KB, 132x92px) Image search: [Google]
is he blind.jpg
3KB, 132x92px
What's wrong with Hopsin's eyes?

Is he blind or something?
>>
no you
>>
He wears contacts to look sooper kewl
>>
He's a nigger who's jealous about more famous and talented niggers
>>
>>74457011
Wow, you said the nigger word? You're so enlightened and edgy dude
>>
DID
>>
that's what happens to your eyes when you WOKE
>>
>>74457011
but is he blind?
>>
>>74457080
No they're contacts to appeal to the juggalos and edgy white kids that listen to horrorcore. Before he attempted to move on from that but failed because he's a pathetic spook.
And his entire crew left. Trash.
>>74457037
Shut up faggot.
>>
>>74457113
but......

...is he B L I N D?
>>
>>74457145
Literally? No
Figuratively? Yes.
>>
>Man, why do black people got to be the only ones who can’t evolve.
>Cause you in the streets acting like a Neanderthal.
>It’s clear you can’t stand the law, you lost as an abandoned dog.
>And all you interested in is fighting, rapping and basketball.
>I can’t even fuck with you.
>Cause if we out in public you gon’ get caught stealing some shit and get my ass in trouble too.

Why is he so racist?
>>
>>74457245
The jiggaboo is mad niggers don't listen to his music. Only white kids and condescending spics who think they are woke
>>
>>74457292
>le neggar hurr hurr
>>
>>74456987
>>74457113
>>74457008
He probly just watched eye changing youtube vids its easier than contacts now
>>
>>74456987
"You are the one who lacks optic ability" - Hopsin
>>
>>74457881
Nah mate, he watched those "become a black man" videos, he was originally white you see but he knew the only way to educate the black race was to get on their level. His eyes are the one hangover from his white past.
>>
>>74457854
Cry more nigger apologist
>>
>>74457113
Don't say faggot, it's gaycist.
>>
It's his byakugan
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.