[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which is better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

which is better
>>
>>74452040
I love tame impala
But it's easily revolver

Currents is better then both of those albums though

>inb4 I become crucified
>>
Why Won't They Talk To Me > Tomorrow Never Knows

the ultimate trip song
>>
>>74452040
tame impala easily
revolver has like 4 good songs

>inb4 i'm patrician
>>
>>74452127
Nice bait.
>>
>>74452112
I used to think it was a lonely song but its a questionable statement, why wont they talk to me? what makes them more superior? Its more about discovering your own importance and self worth rather then being an outcast , goes along with the whole theme of the album, being lonely seems depressing at first but within solitude is where you find yourself
>>
>>74452228
cringe
>>
The
>>
Somebody
>>
once
>>
told
>>
I chimed in with a
>>
For No One>Here There And Everywhere>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>74452467
She Said She Said>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else
>>
>>74452040
Revolver. It's not even close. Not to say that Lonerism is bad, it's just not as good as ANY Beatles album.
>>
>>74452040
Revolver is obviously more groundbreaking and influential. That said I enjoy lonerism for it's take on that sound. It also flows a little bit better considering it's written entirely by 1 person vs 4.

If I was chosing which one to play right now it'd probably be a tough choice
>>
>One of the most groundbreaking and influential rock albums of all time vs literally what
>>
>>74452127
faggot nu male
>>
>>74452228
no, it's probably because he makes shitty music
>>
>>74454598
lol enjoy your shitty submarine
>>
File: IMG_3029.png (264KB, 380x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3029.png
264KB, 380x458px
>>74453189
>Please Please Me, With The Beatles and Beatles for Sale
>All better than Lonerism
>>
>>74454696
Absolutely
>>
Album with Paul, John, George and Ringo at the height of their powers vs. one high noodler

literally wat
>>
>>74455671
Album with Paul, John, George and Ringo at the height of their powers vs. one guy Kevin Parker just starting his career and making an album worth 5 beatles albums
>>
Revolver didn't get BNM from Pitchfork, so objectively speaking Lonerism is better
>>
>>74455846
this
>>
>>74455846
Correct
>>
>>74455846
24pbp
>>
>>74452112
isn't Why Won't They Talk to Me about suicide?
>>
>>74456028
no, its not.
>>
>>74456091
>Oh, this old tree, lonely old me, whoopsie-daisy
>tree
>"whoopsie-daisy" as in falling and letting the noose strangle you
>>
>>74456139
perhaps its wish fulfillment but at the same time its clear the superego takes over to 'win' it for him in spite of everything, with the best-revenge-is-living-well idealization that is "One day I'll be a star and they'll be sorry"
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.