[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My recent ex of a year and a half is now dating some guy she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sad.png (9KB, 230x316px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
9KB, 230x316px
My recent ex of a year and a half is now dating some guy she always told me not to worry about.

Could use some happy tunes so lemme know what you got
>>
>>74450309
lmao cuck kys
>>
What is the point of relationships? I hear about more failures than successes
>>
>>74450352
I have literally never witnessed a couple having what appeared to be a happy relationship regardless of their age, social standing, family origin and any other outside factors. Truly mind boggling.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7UTLZqFiNE
>>
ahahaha hahahaha what a cuck
>>
>>74450319
ya got me
>>
>>74450352
Basically, if it's a good one, it's consistent sex and support. The problem is that too many years of romcoms and sitcoms that are more fantasy than anything has convinced the popular consciousness that romantic relationships are supposed to be some profound happiness and fulfillment, as if either of those really comes from interactions with others instead of from the self.
You can tell a relationship is going to fail if someone thinks it's supposed to make them happy.
>>
File: IMG_1251.jpg (98KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1251.jpg
98KB, 512x512px
someone post you vs guy she told you not to worry about memes

No but seriously, listen to pic related. It'll crush all the negativity away
>>
File: kylethought.gif (51KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
kylethought.gif
51KB, 192x224px
>>74451147
This poster is correct in every way.
Relationships will not provide you with happiness, they will only enhance it if you're already happy.
If you haven't worked your own shit out getting involved with somebody else is just going to be a disaster. The exception to this is that women are incapable of working themselves out and will just follow the lead of their partners, meaning you have to be really on top of things to make a relationship flourish.

True happiness and fulfillment will only come from within yourself as a result of the things you achieve. Women will not make you happy. The sooner you stop thinking a relationship will make you happy in life the sooner you can start improving yourself, eventually leading to more fruitful relationships down the line.

Focus on improving yourself and everything else in your life will improve accordingly. Educate yourself, exercise, eat healthy, build a career, bring in money for a comfortable standard of living, live on less than you make, build savings for financial security. Find some hobbies, find time to do the things you love even if you don't like your job. If you do these things, you will at least be content with yourself. Good things will happen along the way, bad things will happen too but the farther you go the more happiness and fulfillment you will find.

Women will enjoy being with you more, too. Just don't let them marry you and cuck you in family court.
>>
>>74451410
huh the truth has been spoken
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.