[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which album should I check out first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Namnlös.png (65KB, 640x323px) Image search: [Google]
Namnlös.png
65KB, 640x323px
Also which one of them is the best? I here alot of bad things about the wall, why is it looked down on?
>>
>>74449692
DSOTM
>>
>>74449692
Wish You Were Here and Meddle
>>
OP seriously dont come on mu again until you are older than twelve
>>
DSOTM, if the choice is only between those two. If not, Meddle and Animals are essential as well.

The Wall is looked down upon because, while it does have some of their best material (Hey You, Comfortably Numb), it's spread far too thin, with a lot of filler, and in some cases legitimately bad songs included (The Show Must Go On in particular is a career low despite it's short length).
>>
>>74449692
Listen to The Pipers At The Gates Of Dawn
>>
>>74449814
b&
>>
Check out first: Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here
Best: Piper at the Gates of Dawn, A Saucerful of Secrets, Meddle
>>
>>74449692
none they suck
>>
>>74449692
They're completely different albums so you can listen to any of them really. Also don't listen to The Pipers At The Gates Of Dawn unless you're fucking high.
>>
>>74449692
The wall is terribly drawn out and pretentious; the really great songs are few and far between. Its 26 tracks where about 3 or 4 are really memorable.

I'd say that starting with DSOTM is a good choice. Its the meme album, but I'd say it serves well as an introduction to what floyd is about. From there you can look back and see how they progressed towards it, and can look forward to see how they changed afterwards. Like it or not it was a landmark album for the band.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.