[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Merch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: grimes-pussy-rings.jpg (55KB, 608x656px) Image search: [Google]
grimes-pussy-rings.jpg
55KB, 608x656px
What are the weirdest artist merch ideas you've seen?
>>
Sophie buttplug or Mr. Bungle bubble bath
>>
>>74449228
Ladytron Helen Marnie body pillow.
>>
>>74449413
What? Do you have a picture?
>>
>>74449228
Those Rammstein dildos in that box set they did
I'm pretty sure Gang of Four sold vials of blood to finance one of their albums, and Negativland gave away some of the ashes of one of their dead former members to finance on of theirs
>>
>>74450170
Won it in that competition they had a few years ago.
>>
>>74450202
Please give me more details. I love Ladytron but somehow I missed that. What competition?
>>
>>74449228
Please tell me those are modeled from Grimes.
>>
>>74450196
And when Negativland was sued over "U2", they documented the whole thing and packaged it with a whole separate release as "the letter U and the numeral 2"
>>
>>74450366
Nobody could confirm that except herself.
>>
File: R-102317-1302062728.jpeg.jpg (130KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-102317-1302062728.jpeg.jpg
130KB, 600x600px
>Along with the standard edition, there was a special edition with the regular CD, cloth, T-shirt and can of mushrooms label "Noiserooms", packaged in a box and limited to 50 numbered copies.[3] Most infamous was the Merzcar. Label owner Anders had a rundown Mercedes-Benz 230 that he rarely drove, and the police told him to move it or else it would be towed. So he rigged the CD player to play the label's newest release, Merzbow's Noisembryo, and made it impossible to turn off or remove. He then put the car up for sale as a limited edition of one. It went unsold and eventually broke down. Anders then removed the CD player and got rid of the car.[4]
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.