[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greatest musical achievement of all time coming through.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3523.jpg (240KB, 897x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3523.jpg
240KB, 897x299px
Greatest musical achievement of all time coming through.
>>
>>74448658
All three of these are boring as fuck.
>>
>>74448658
>ed edd and eddy music
>>
>>74448668
>boring
how many layers of pleb are you on?
>>
>>74448718
Are you implying that's a bad thing?
>>
>>74448658
The holy trinity of plebeian jazz records
>>
>>74448721
I enthusiastically enjoy the songs Closer by the Chainsmokers, Stay by Zedd and Alessia Cara, and Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran; and I think one of the greatest joys of music, and in particular pop music, is knowing that the whole world is falling in love with it together, that I can talk with my girlfriend about a song I love that is charting high and understands my feelings immediately, that I can put on Closer with a group of people around and we all understand each other immediately because we all fell in love with that song at the same time, that when that song gets played in the year 2029 everyone who was 15-28 when it came out will experience the same nostalgia trip at the same time because we all fell in love with it at the same time; and for that reason, pretty good music that is popular is more pleasurable to listen to than patrician as fuck music who I'll never meet a person in real life that has heard of it.

So idk you tell me.
>>
>>74448718
This meme doesn't work because Ed Edd n Eddy had an unironically patrician soundtrack.
>>
>>74448900
fortunately everyone is coming around to realize that closer is overplayed garbage
>>
>>74449211
Just a blowback, all GOAT things experience blowback just because of how goddamn popular they are, but they're only so goddamn popular because they're so goddamn good. Gone With the Wind, the Beatles, Kanye, Tom Brady, you name it. You only get this level of hate by being amazing to begin with. The hate affirms the quality.
>>
File: FAT.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FAT.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>74448658
THINK AGAIN, SKIPPY!
>>
>>74448658

that's not Beethoven's 9th
>>
>>74448658
top notch critic parroting
>>
>I LOVE Jazz! Miles, Mingus, Coltrane, the list goes on...
OP is a /mu/tard
>>
>>74448658
>TBSATSL
when will this meme die?
>>
>>74451723
scaruffi tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.