[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miles Davis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Serigraphie_Blutch.jpg (184KB, 569x745px) Image search: [Google]
Serigraphie_Blutch.jpg
184KB, 569x745px
Who's your favorite Miles ? Mine is the one from the 70's
>>
>>74448087
how did he get onto that stool? if he were to stand up that stool would be at about the height of his shoulders. did he have to use a smaller stool to get onto that large stool? it still seems like it would be hard to climb onto without tipping it over. why wouldn't he just get a shorter one or something?
>>
>>74448209
Maybe he thought he might only have an hour to live, and wanted to spend it climbing the stool...real slow.
>>
>>74448209
You underestimate the power of Miles' legs. Miles was well known in the music industry for having the most powerful legs in jazz and even in an interview with rolling stone, Wayne Shorter compared him to a big black frog hopping his way around the studio and insisting on fresh trays of marinated flies to be presented wherever he played.

You see, Miles Davis would have simply have hopped up onto that stool in one big leap, a leap that would have seemed so small such a talented frog like Miles
>>
kind of blue was so influential, but listing to it now doesn't really do it for me anymore

bitches is true art
>>
Deep in the voodoo period Miles

Get Up With It, Agharta, Pangaea, On the Corner, Live-Evil
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.